Chapter - THIRTEEN

A/n: Wassup Ma Chillens? Lol.  Before I start and write, I wanna say thank you to each and one of my amazing old fans, and new fans! I'm super excited, and glad that you guys have joined me on this long.... and epic journey. *sniffles*, it has not been easy but I'm hoping that you guys will enjoy more of my works, and continue to read my other stories here in the nearby future. So thanks so much, and enjoy reading! Oh and don't forget to follow me if you haven't already! Thank you! ~Share this series with your friends/neighbors

 [Maya Pov]

*3 days later*

My sides were killing me. I felt like I was running a fever. I wasn't feeling good at all, so I threw the covers from around my skinny frame and rubbed my eyes. I was staying in the guest room still. Andre was coiled up in his own bedroom I suppose. I still haven't figured out exactly, how the hell I'm going to get out of this crazy house--but I will find away, I always find a way.

I tip toed out the room and into the large kitchen. The cupboards were a toasty brown color, and the tiled floor was mossy with hints of granite. Of course the table tops, and counters were granite..the whole fucking house was almost granite, so it seemed.

I reached up and grabbed a cup just teetering off the edge of the open cupboard. I went and added some sink water into it--this nigga act like he couldn't carry bottles of water in the fridge.

My heart was aching, to get out and maybe because of the unusual feeling in my stomach. I did want to leave, I missed my friends and my fiance. I really, really, really missed Devon. I began to get teary eyed, just thinking about it.

"Hear I am, with my ex-friend I guess, being held without release. What is this jail?" I mutter silently to myself. I wipe a few stray tears, and press the rim of the cup to my chapped lips.

I felt a hot mess, and I bet you a thousand bucks, that I looked like shit too. It was if my stomach was twisting itself inside out, before next thing I knew my body was lurching foward & I was emptying today's meal into the sink. I wipe my mouth and cleaned out the sink, as best as I could.

I sniffled and my heartbeat began to race. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I gather all of my courage and finally go back into the guest room, the half empty cup left behind me. I crawl into the bed and just cry. I cry for Trisha, for my Aunt, for Devon, for Mecca and Josh. Life sucks. It really does.

I still remembered the day I joined the gang, I thought this was going to be the life. Nice house, nice car. Well it is, but is doing illegal things really a great idea?

I don't know what to do anymore. All I know is I wanna get out. Sure, I know Andre and I know he wouldn't intentionally hurt me--but how could I trust someone again, that I known for all these years--and to realize he kidnapped me just because his 'boss' said so.