"She hurt my girl," I clenched my fists.

"No she didn't!" The red haired girl snapped.

She didn't?

"Julia said she did," I insisted.

"And you trust her? Do you not have common sense or what? She's obviously just jealous!" The brown haired one scoffed and shot Julia a glare. Julia glared back but once we made eye contact she did that pouty face.

"Well, you still know the consequences for mocking the bad boy's girl," I unwillingly shot the nerd girl a glare.

A stray year rolled down her cheek, I don't know why but I feel so bad for making her cry.

That's because you like her, you idiot.

Oh that fucking annoying voice.

"If she didn't mock Heather, I couldn't care less about her!" The nerd girl yelled at me.

I was honestly taken aback. Mock Heather? What? She didn't tell me any of that... I gave Julia a 'what the hell?' look and she bit her lip.

That's because she's jealous. Didn't that girl tell you?

Shit... No matter how annoying that voice in my head is, I know it's right.

"Maybe next time you won't jump into conclusions, dumbass," the brown haired one snapped.

The nerd girl tried standing and once she did she fell against the lockers. Her two friends grapes her under her armpits. She shut her eyes and bit her lip.

Oh shit, I think I shoved her pretty hard.

"Are you okay?" The red haired asked her softly. She nodded and mumbled a 'yea' but she was obviously in pain. I so badly wanted to help but with all these people watching I know I couldn't.

Just do it, Jace.

That annoying voice in my head won the battle.
I walked up to them but I was stopped.

"Don't you dare take another step or I will hurt you," growled the brown haired girl. "I don't care who the fuck you are but nobody, I mean no fucking body hurts my friend. Now get lost," she snapped.

I could feel everyone looking at me so I didn't say a word.

"Fine then, we'll go," with that, she grabbed nerd girl by her armpit and signalled to the red haired girl and she nodded.

"Let's go, Lexi," the red haired girl said softly to the nerd girl who I know now as Lexi.

Lexi.

That's a beautiful name. Lexi and I made a beautiful 3 second eye contact but she broke it. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

Way to fucking go, dickballs. You just like to fuck things up don't you?

I looked up again and tried to keep a straight face. Julia grabbed my arm and I pushed her away. I shot whoever who was whispering a death glare, which sends them running off. I smiled smugly to myself as I left the school. But on the inside, I felt like shit.

Once i reached my motorbike, Julia had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Jace," she mumbled.

"Whatever Julia, you know how bad I feel right now? I trusted you!" I scoffed.

"Why the hell would you feel bad? You're suppose to be the big hot bully!"

That's true...

"Yea so what? You made me injure her. Did you see her leg? I must've hurt her so bad that she can't even walk!"

"Who cares if she can't walk? The only girl this school cares about is me!"

"Are you fucking kidding me Julia? You know what I'm such an idiot. And you know why Julia?"

"Baby, you know your mistake. You're never suppose to feel sorry when you defend your girl," she said seductively.

Okay I am so ready to slap a bitch. And by bitch, I mean her. Julia.

"No. That isn't why I'm an idiot Julia."

"Then what?"

"Being with you, loving you, trusting you and defending you. That's what makes me an idiot."

"What?" She gasped.

"You heard me. We are done Julia."

"But Jace!"

Before she could say anything else I hopped on my motorbike and zoomed off, I had something big tonight and I can't let Lexi or Julia ruin it. 

But for gods sake, I just can't stop thinking about Lexi!

Her long and slightly curly dirty blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes like mine, elegant cheekbones and that smile of hers is just wow...

Stop thinking about her! She's out of your league for Christ's sake!

And I knew that damn annoying voice was always right...