Chapter 17

Lexi's POV

I didn't know how long we were just standing there and making out but it felt like forever and to be honest, I didn't want it to end.

But it did because we were both running out of breath and he pulled away, his forehead still leaning against mine.

"I didn't want to stop. But I needed to breathe," he chuckled a little, his breath tickled my face as his thumb traced my jawline.

I gulped and he must've sensed it because he smiled, "are you scared?"

"Scared? N... no! Why'd you think I'm scared?"

He shrugged, "I dunno, you tell me."

Actually, I think I was. Just a little. I mean, hello... this is a first for me. And it happened with the most unexpected person.

Then, Megan's words were whirling in my mind.

Be careful Lex, he might just be trying to get into your pants.

I sighed, why is it that when everything goes right, it suddenly goes wrong? Or why does it feel like something bad was going to come out of this.

"I... uh... I'm gonna go make the brownies now..." I wriggled out of the confined space and gave him a small smile.

His expression suddenly became shadowed but he smiled anyways.

"Nah, I'm gonna just go for ice cream. How bout a movie?"

"Yea, that sounds good."

"Okay," he smirked, heading to the stacks of movies I placed on top of one of the cupboards below the huge TV. Not to brag but I do have a huge heck of a TV.

"Whatcha choosing?" I asked and bent down to see what he was gonna pick.

"Aww, there's no horror?"

"Hell no. My mum and I never ever watch those creepy things. They scare me poopless."

"Seriously, this is how you talk when you're sleepy?"

"I guess. My mum never told me I had an attitude problem," I yawned.

He chuckled, "Do you want to sleep then?"

"Nah, I'm good."

He shrugged and he picked X-men, days of the future past and went to grab a tub of ice cream. We ate and soon enough, my eyes felt like they weighed a thousand tons. I yawned and stretched, hitting Jace accidentally.

"Oh my god, sorry!"

He rubbed his shoulder, "yea yea, I'm fine. You're one hell of a puncher."

"I didn't punch you! I just elbowed you."

He laughed and shook his head, wrapping his arm around me.

"If you're tired then sleep in my arms, I wouldn't mind," he whispered and I could feel myself blush like heck but I nodded.

"Okay."

And so I did, breathing in his oh so nice smelling cologne that seems to be permanently stuck on his body.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

AND THATS A WRAP😁

I hope you guys like this💓

annnnd also, i am already working on a new book but i'm not gonna publish it yet. i think.

welllll, of course I'm still gonna continue this book. And also, you might wanna comment below to tell me if me writing a new book is a go or a no go.😌

and again, for the 17th time, im telling you guys that i love y'all😚

😍BYEEZ😍

❤️luh yaw❤️