Chapter 18

Lexi's POV

I didn't remember my couch being so comfortable. Whatever, I snuggled deeper and pulled the covers over my head and yawned.

Wait, covers?

The couch might be comfy but there sure as hell weren't any blankets on the couch.

I lazily opened my eyes, and saw that I was on a bed. Not my bed obviously. My bed sheets were dark purple but these was black.

I turned to my other side and saw Jace lying next to me shirtless. I couldn't help myself so I took a quick peek at his bare chest.

Oh my gosh. He has abs! What the heck, he's a football player. Of course he'd have abs. I shook my head a little and took in his features. Yet again.

Tanned skin, chocolate brown hair, bright blue eyes that stand out the most. Defined cheekbones that make his face look even more sexy. If that's even possible.

Oh my god, I feel like a creepy stalker. I smiled to myself, this is absolutely insane.

This is happening to me. Me, Lexi Evans, the social outcast with my two best friends. Not to mention my only friends.

Wait. Then it hit me, maybe all these are just dreams. Psh, of course they are. My luck had been flushed ages ago, since the day I entered high school.

This dream was too realistic, I had to see if my life is an absolute lie. I went closer to Jace and traced my fingers down his abs.

He grumbled and dug his head deeper into the covers. His hand in mine, trying to pull it off. Jesus, even his touch is realistic. I didn't stop though, i snuggled closer to him and I felt his arm wrapped around me.

Oh my god, the feeling in my heart was absolutely unexplainable. Well in the best way possible, of course.

"Jace..." I mumbled.

"Hmm?" He groaned.

Oh my god. This is real. It's reality. I'm not freaking dreaming. These few days have been real.

Even though I couldn't see how I looked like at the moment, but it's obviously unglam and probably I look like a tomato. But I'm so okay with that.

Why? Because at the moment, my life was perfect.

💓💓💓💓💓

and here it is💁 chapter 18🙈

sorry I took so long:(

but i hope you guys still like it anyways😌

love you guyss💘

🌹byeee🌹