Chapter 1

Lexi's POV

I huffed and walked towards my locker. I spotted my two best friends, Taylor and Megan.

"Hey guys," I mumbled.

"Someone's grumpy today, what's wrong?"
Taylor squeezed my shoulder.

"My mum. She's going to LA for some fashion thingy for 2 weeks," I explained.

"That's a good thing, I mean you get to live a little," Megan said.

I scoffed, "yea that's what you think, she's gonna leave me with a babysitter."

"A babysitter?" They both gasped and started laughing.

"Guys! It's not funny!" I tried to keep a straight face but I failed so I laughed along.

"Your mum is insane! Does she know you're 16?" Taylor wiped her tears.

"I guess not..." I shook my head.

"Well, hopefully your babysitter is nice enough to let you break some rules," Megan shrugged.
I nodded, "I hope so."

Just then every girl around us started squealing. "Ugh, there they go again," Megan rolled her eyes.
It was the 3 hottest dudes of our school. They walked past us, flirting with some girls and bro fisting some dudes. There's the one that I have a massive crush on. Jace Adams. Chocolate brown hair and bright blue eyes which I immediately get lost in. He was coming closer, and closer and closer, until I could smell his amazing cologne. Yes, the girls know that I have a major crush on him and yes, I know he's way out of my league... He looked up at me. And I swore he gave me a little wink right before he and the others walked off.

"Oh my gosh! I swore he just winked at me!" I squealed quietly to the girls.

"Are you sure you're not hallucinating?" Megan asked me.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Taylor squealed, "what if he likes you?"

I laughed, "no way! He doesn't know a thing about me and he's way out of my league."

"You'd better be careful Lex, what if he just wants to get into your pants?" Megan said.

I sighed, "I know."

The bell rung and we made our way to our classes. "See you later during lunch girls," I waved at them. I hurried to English, but being the clumsy person I am I knocked into someone.

"S...sorry," I mumbled.

"Watch where you're going next time, sweetheart," his deep sexy voice made me look up at him.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! It's Jace freaking Adams. I can just die. I looked up at him, help help help! I don't know what to do!

Okay Lexi, get your head together.

He chuckled lightly and walked past me which was weird since we had English together and the class was up ahead...

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Way to go Lexi! Now he's gonna think you're some creepy stalker!

"I'm skipping class. Besides... why do you care?" He raised a perfect brow.

"Um... just curious?" I squeaked.

"You want me to stay don't you? Cuz I'm in your class."

Oh my god, how did he know? Does he have a hidden talent or something that allows him to read my mind?!?!

Play it cool Lexi, this is life and death right now. Please, please don't make a fool of yourself.

"Um... Oh my god the size of your ego is like Jupiter. So what if you're in my class? I don't really care." I scoffed, pretending like I don't want him to stay. My heart was pounding and I swear I could just faint.

Way to fudging go, Lexi!

He gave me his famous smirk that drives me insane, "Feisty are we? But fine, i guess I'll stay."

I gave him a small smile and nodded. "Suit yourself."

But on the inside? I'm jumping everywhere and mentally squealing.

I turned and walked to class and I realised the bell had rung. "Oh crap!" I checked my watch and realised I was late. I took off, leaving Jace behind.

"Hey, wait!" He called after me.

I turned around, "I can't be late!" I yelled and once I reached the door, I took a few deep breathes and entered as calm as I could.

Ms Lincoln raised an eyebrow. "You're late today, Ms Evans," she said surprised.

"Sorry, Ms Lincoln, I-"

I was cut off when someone decided to speak up for me.

"She was with me." I turned and saw Jace smirking at me. I looked down and blushed. I could feel the whole class staring at me or more like glaring at me. Great, now I'm gonna be labelled as an attention seeker or a slut. Just freaking great.

"Is that true, Ms Evans?" Ms Lincoln asked.

"Yes?" I nodded, it wasn't a lie though...

"There was a huge wind and my homework started to fly everywhere and she helped me to pick them up," Jace said.

I was trying so hard not to laugh, that was the worst excuse I've ever heard. I could tell the whole class was trying to hold back their laughter too.

There goes his reputation for standing up for me. He must be mad.

"Well in that case, you won't get detention today then, count yourselves lucky, Ms Evans and Mr Adams." Ms Lincoln nodded at us, signalling us to go to our seats. I nodded and dashed for my seat which was near the back.

Jace was sitting at the far corner, just a few tables away from me and I could feel his gaze hot against my back. I was trying my best not to turn around and stare into his bright blue eyes. Basically the whole lesson was me trying not to get distracted by Jace which was really hard considering how hot he is.

The bell finally rung, after English was math. I packed up my stuff and walked out before I could get anymore drama with Jace and surprisingly that worked out well because he didn't follow me. I sighed in relief and sat at my place. Just then, Julia Roberts, the school's queen bee walked up to me.

"Trying your luck with Jace are ya, Ms geek?" She scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her. I took out my math textbook and placed it on my table.

"Wow, you are such a nerd," she laughed.

"I don't see how that is any of your business?" I said calmly.

She stopped laughing and shot me a glare. "Are you mocking me?"

"Oops, did I make it too obvious? Sorry then."

"You little b-"

She was cut off by Mr Hayes coming in. Before she scrambled back to her seat, she shot me one final glare, "I'm not done with you yet, loser."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed softly to myself.

How pathetic.

At least I know my standards...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

HEY THERE, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE❤️
THIS IS A NEW STORY!
AGAIN! I KNOW I AM SO BLOODY EVIL. OKAY ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER💕
AND I HAVE THE TWO CHARACTERS FROM WE BOUGHT A ZOO TO BE LOVERS. AGAIN!!! YASSS❤️❤️❤️ AND I DONT THINK I CAN UPDATE AS OFTEN ANYMORE CUZ SCHOOLS STARTING THIS FRIDAY SO... OKAY BYE❤️

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT♥️

💕VOTE💕

💕COMMENT💕

💕ENJOY💕

🌺BYEEEE🌺