Chapter 28

Jace's POV

What the hell has happened to me. I've been so moody these few days, and Lexi isn't talking to me as much. I can't believe I lied and got mad at her, I told her I was waiting for her but actually I wasn't. I was with Julia.

Not that I wanted to spend time with Julia but I had to, otherwise she'd hurt Lexi, and I knew she meant it. The other day when I was getting the first aid kit, she called me and threatened to hurt Lexi if I didn't get back with her.

I know I'm not supposed to be scared of a bitch like her, but she has all the power in this world. She's legit the queen bitch. Everyone's scared of her so they act as if she's their queen and stuff like that. I know if I tell Lexi it would kill her and she'd never trust me ever again.

I sighed as I soaked the towel in cold water and went back to her room with a fake smile on my face, but she already fell fast asleep. I stroked her hair and pushed a few stray hair behind her ear and placed the cold towel on her forehead.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as I kissed her nose.

She grumbled a little and snuggled deeper into her blanket. Little snores escaped her lips and I knew she was in deep sleep, I laughed a little and stroked her cheek, "sweet dreams, princess."

I sighed and left the room, what the hell am I doing? Yesterday I had everything planned. I was going to pop the question if she wanted to be my girlfriend this weekend. But God damn Julia had to call and ruin everything. Everything.

I headed into the kitchen and I realised I hadn't eaten anything since lunch. And it was already 6pm, and I'm pretty sure Lexi hadn't eaten anything as well. She had fever so she couldn't eat much stuff so I decided to make chicken soup for her. My mother's special recipe.

I smiled as I thought about my mother and started to whip up some stuff for me as well. I played songs from my iPod and everything I did seemed to have sped up. In about an hour, I finished preparing the soup and started making some omelette for myself.

The song that was playing stopped and a name appeared on the screen, followed by ringing and i swear at that moment I really wanted to throw my phone out of the window.

Julia.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

fin~

i hope you like this 😊

❤️buh byeee❤️