Chapter 9

Jace's POV

She ran down, completely forgetting about her injured leg. She yelped softly and leaned against the stairs.

"Ow ow ow ow ow," she bit her lip and shut her eyes.

I jogged over to her and placed my hand gently against her back.

"You okay?" I asked with concern.

"Do I look like I'm okay?"

I didn't have a lot of patience for this kind of attitude but let's be fair, I do owe her.

"Come here," I lifted her bridal style back to her room. I placed her gently on a chair and checked her injured ankle.

"It's swollen," I said.

"Shit," she mumbled.

"This's the first time I've ever heard you say a 'bad word'," I smirked, doing finger quotations.

She rolled her eyes, unable to hide the smile on her face. She smacked my back.

"Kids?"

I turned to face her mother.

"I said its dessert time," she smiled and once she saw Lexi's yet again constipated face, she gasped and ran over to her daughter. Sitting next to her and asking her what happened.

Again.

"It's not my day today, mum," Lexi faked smiled.
Her mother laughed and patted her head, "I'll bring the brownies up for you two."

More time together? I like the sound of that.

But it seems to me that Lexi would rather roll down the stairs than spend even more time with me.

"Oh my god, seriously? Even God doesn't want you to leave me alone," she said after her mum left.

I chuckled, "aren't we fated?"

She scoffed, "You know you have a girlfriend right."

"Well, not anymore," I said calmly and she stared at me in shock.

I faked my innocence, "what? Is it wrong to break up with someone you have clearly lost feelings for?"

She was still trying to make sense out of what I just said. Then after a while she shook her head and smiled, "nope."

"Exactly," I smiled back.

"You know, maybe you're not such a doucheface after all," she added.

"I never was."

"But you do have an ego the size of frigging Jupiter."

"Yea, maybe I do."

"But you know what?"

"What?"

"I think I can live with that," she smiled that beautiful smile again.

"So... will you forgive me?" I asked hopefully, biting my lip hoping to win her over with my sexiness.

Talk about big ego.

She glanced at my lips and back to my eyes. I smirked internally.

"I guess," she smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

💕🌚💕🌚💕🌚

WOOPWOOP, NEW CHAPTER!

I hope you like this tho.

Thanks for being so bootiful and wonderful🙆❤️

[it means a lot]

Sooo I hope you like this chapter😁

Okay, I hope you like this chapter🙆

💕ENJOY💕

💕VOTE💕

💕COMMENT💕

💕BYEEEE💕