Chapter 3

Jace's POV

I jogged over to gym, bumping into Julia on the way. She had tears in her eyes.

"Juju? What's wrong?" I held on to her shoulders.

She sniffed and looked at me. "That girl... that nerd girl this morning. She... she hurt me!" She cried.

The nerd girl this morning? Oh. That girl... Why would she hurt Julia? She seemed nice. Well, you know what they always say. Never judge a book by its cover. I clenched my fists, "what'd she do to you?"

"She... she humiliated me with her 2 geeky friends," Julia sniffed.

I pulled her into a hug and she snuggled into my chest. "Don't worry juju, she'll pay."

She smiled at me, "I love you, Jace."

I smiled back, "love you too, juju." I kissed her forehead and jogged of to gym.

That little bitch...

how dare she hurt Julia? Does she not know the consequences? Hmph, she messed with the wrong girl... I entered gym and I saw the whole class getting back to their games. I never gave her a glance, I just stared at coach.

He shot me a glare, "you are very late, Mr Adams."

I mentally rolled my eyes, seriously? Does he not know I'm the bad boy?

"Sorry coach, I was made to stay," I said with a smirk.

"Join Heather's team, we're playing volleyball today."
I nodded and jogged over to Heather's team. What the actual fuck.

I'm playing against her? We made eye contact and I shot her a glare. She was taken aback, I mentally smirked. She and her friends were whispering and at the last part she nodded a little and looked down, not once making eye contact with me again. Can't say I wasn't disappointed though...

I shook my head slightly to clear those thoughts. She hurt my girl. Which was weird because she seemed like the type who can't even hurt a fly. But Julia said so, and I trust her, because she's my girlfriend. Well, nerd girl, prepare for the hell I, Jace Adams, will give you.

💛💙💜💚❤️

The last bell rung.

Yes, thank fucking god. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out, meeting Julia on the way again. We passed by her two geek friends and I rolled my eyes.

Bitches.

Then, I saw that nerd girl walking towards me. She was brisk walking and looking down. I smirked devilishly at Julia and she nodded. I walked faster, getting closer to her. I walked till I was beside her and shoved her.

"Ow!" She fell, she bit her lip and looked up at me. Once she saw that it was me, she gasped and tears filled her eyes.

Why do I feel like such a dick?

Because you like her.

What? That's impossible!

You know you do, Jace. Admit it.

Shut up, inner voice.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone shoved me.
"What the fuck?" I cursed and turned around.

"How dare you!" A brown haired girl with green eyes yelled at me.

"What?" I faked my innocence.

"Why did you shove her?" She yelled again.

"She deserved it," I shrugged.

"She what?" A red haired girl with brown eyes looked at me as if I was insane.