"It's not the phone that has value. It's what I hid in it that has value," (y/n) admitted. His magecraft was a little special and rare in the mage world. He could take any object and store them inside other objects, utilizing the second object like a storage space. The amount of storage avaliable was limited to the size of whatever he chose. That being said, there wasn't much that he could store in his phone. However, the thing he'd kept there was more valuable to him than anything. "I don't know how that fake priest found out about it, but I can't afford for my phone to be stolen again."

        "You didn't really answer my question," Mordred muttered. She let his arm go once they'd left the park and began to head straight to the subway. "You keep so many secrets, ya know. It's kind of hard to understand you sometimes." She frowned as she spoke these words. (Y/n) had kept a lot of information from Mordred, but he was only doing so temporarily. He had to make sure he survived and won this holy grail war that he didn't want to be in. Only then could he entrust her with all of his secrets because he'd know for sure that she'd stay by his side.

        "I'll tell you once this is all over," (y/n) promised once again.

        "Don't worry about it. You've already proven yourself worthy of my trust. Just make sure you don't go do anything stupid and we'll stay on good terms." Mordred's grin returned with her sudden dismissal of the subject, but something wasn't right. The amount of people in the area was decreasing the further they went. (Y/n) was sure that Mordred noticed, but she didn't seem to care.

        "Saber," (y/n) stated with warning in his tone. He knew a servant was nearby, so he couldn't use her true name. He'd already told her that he wanted to avoid any battles unless there was no choice.

        "There's no getting out of this one. It's Lancer. He chased us down last time. I doubt he'd just let us slip by especially since he knows we're here. Besides, I finally get to kick that bastard's ass for nearly killing you last time," Mordred explained.

        "Don't remind me." The memory of being chased down by a homicidal spearman wasn't something he wanted to relive. That shining red spear would have pieced his heart if it hadn't been for Mordred's intervention. "I hoped to never see that guy again."

        When they got to the underground train itself, there wasn't a single human being around other than (y/n) and possibly Lancer's master. Lancer was standing causally against a wall with his spear leaning on his shoulder. This time he was in modern attire instead of the strange blue...whatever he had been wearing. (Y/n) had been too busy trying to stay alive than to care much about what his attacker had been wearing.

        "So you came right to me. I thought I'd have to go find you," Lancer said. He pushed himself off the wall and faced them.

        "I just thought it would be better to kill you where I can go all out. No one's around. It would be fun," Mordred sneered. Her sword materialized in her hand although she didn't bring forth her armor.

        "Hey, wait just a minute. I'm not here for a fight. Besides, I'm not too fond of fighting women. It's not really my thing." Lancer tilted his head and dematerialized his weapon. Mordred didn't take his words well. She hated being likened to a woman, but she also hated being treated like a guy. It was complicated, but (y/n) had already figured out how to get around it.

        "You're definately going to die now. Bring back that weapon of yours," Mordred growled.

        "It's alright, Saber. He's probably here to join us. I bet his master was threatened too," (y/n) said. Mordred glanced back at him with her anger still evident, but she didn't try provoking Lancer anymore.