25

Over the next few days me and Matthew spent hours hugging each other, stealing kisses in between lessons, and getting it on in the drama block toilets; we even managed to break the frame of my polished oak bed, leading us to take a trip to AKEA on Friday night after school.
Whilst eating fish and chips on said Friday lunchtime, Matthew informed me that he would be staying after school, for an hour or so, to help Jenna catch up on the titration practical she missed because she got her braces off - meaning she smiles at Matthew even more now - great. I told him I could wait since I needed to do the write up for the same practical. He laughed nervously and agreed with "sounds like a plan."
After school rolled around, and I decided to work in the art library, whilst Matthew met Jenna in the main library. I didn't know if I could tolerate them together, so I concluded it would be better to stay away. I was sat up busy in the middle of typing, when I realised that in needed to get my practical notebook from Dr Cherry's - he stays at school till seven so I knew his classroom would still be open. I sauntered across the school to the science block, and busted into his room, without paying much attention before hand. As the door swung open, i realised all the blinds were shut and as I looked to my left, an expression of the uttermost surprise seeped over my face due to the realisation that Maxine was sat on the top of the desk, legs wrapped around the waist of none other than Doctor Cherry. Her arms wrapped around his neck, as their lips locked with passion - it appeared this wasn't a chemistry class for nothing.
After they realised I was there, Maxine pushed him away from her, and sat there in silence.
"Um... oh Ben...can I help?" Stuttered Dr Cherry.
"Oh um nothing sir," I replied. "I'll come back next week.." and with that I made a swift exit and decided to hurry over to the library to tell Matthew as soon as I could.
I sauntered over with a sense of urgency as I could not comprehend what I'd just witnessed. I threw open the doors to the foyer of the library and looked through the glass panel of the door. I was taken back by what I saw. Today was just full of shocks and surprises.
Jenna and Matthew, were sat at the table at the front of the library, her arm around his shoulders, whilst he looked at her face contently, laughing with a bright smile. I felt a hot flush of jealousy.
I stormed into the room and slammed the palm of my hand on the desk right in between the two of them.
"Shhh!" Said Ms Willis, the librarian, glaring at me from behind the help desk.
"Um Matthew, I need to talk to you. Now." I whispered.
"Oh I'll be back in a minute Jenna" he responded.
"No. We're leaving." I said as I raised my voice ever so slightly.
I yanked him by the hand, with barely enough time to gather up his stuff before we left.
I marched him to the car, holding his wrist with an iron grip. As we drew near, I spun him and threw him against the car so that his back was against the passenger seat window.
I threw my hand over his shoulder so that it smacked the car with a tremendous thud. Matthew still in shock didn't know quite what to say. I didn't say anything, but just rested by head against his shoulder in despair, listening to his heart beat.
Matthew's hand cupped the back of my neck, and he whispered in my ear "what's wrong...?".
I pushed my self away from him and looked into his eyes, "nothing," I replied with a cold stare, as we both climbed into the car and drove to AKEA.