41

Hey guys we're back! Officially finished school!

"Yeah I made sure Camden would tell you and mum, I didn't want to worry anyone..." said Ben.
"I distinctively asked him to tell me where u were, if he knew, or at least had an idea." I replied.
"There must be a misunderstanding," said Ben. "I'll ring him now."
Ben pulled up Camden's number on his phone and pressed the button to call him, putting the phone on speaker. After two short rings, a familiar voice rang through the phone.
"Hello?" Camden answered.
"Hi Camden, I was just double checking you told Matthew and my mum where I went?" Queried Ben.
"Yeah of course I did, has Matt not come to you yet?"
Me and Ben looked at each other for a brief second; we both knew something suspicious was going on.
Ben decided to take the lead, and play the fool.
"No...he hasn't come yet. I just don't know what's going on. I'd at least thought he'd try to contact me; it's been days!"
"This is just so not like Matt at all...Jenna must really have a hold over him."
"All right Camden. Thanks anyways."
"Before you go Benny, if there's anything you need, anything at all, just let me know and I'll be there," he whispered into the microphone.
We knew something was going on. And we needed to find out.
"I think it's my turn to call him now, and see if his reply is any different," I suggested. And with that, I pressed the contact on my phone.
"Hey Matthew, you good?" Answered Camden after a few seconds.
"Yeah, I just wanted to check if you've heard anything from Ben, or know where he could be. I've been trying so hard to find him but I can't..." i said.
"I'm really sorry Matt, he hasn't contacted me either, I can't think of where he might be... sorry that's not much help. If I hear from him at all, I'll let you know immediately."
I thanked him and hung up. Me and Ben knew that Camden was not our friend.