38

As I held him in my arms, I felt him shift slightly, then move his left leg over my lap into a position where he was facing me with one leg either side of mine. He looked deep into my eyes as he turned his head slightly to kiss me. I felt his arms slide down to the bottom of my sweater and pull it over my head, ruffling my hair a bit as the neckline slid over my face. I could feel all of him against me, even more so with every rocking movement he made.
The more we moved over each other, the more his robe slid over his shoulders, revealing his chest, still moist from the shower he must've taken before hand.
"I'm so sorry baby...I love you so much..." Ben moaned softly in my ear as he squeezed between my legs with his hand. All I could do was gasp affectionately.
I could feel my trousers getting tight under his grip as he slid down to a position with his knees on the floor. Slowly he unzipped my flyer and reached down underneath my boxers. His hand was so warm and his grip was so strong. I leant my head back as I gasped again, louder this time.
As I looked up at the ceiling, I felt a warm and wet sensation on me as Ben moved up and down with his mouth. The sensation was so sexually fulfilling with every stroke; i could feel more blood rushing to that park of me as I dug my hands into the sheet. I looked down for a second and my eyes met with his. He was so gorgeous and I knew I wanted to explore every inch of him again this evening. After a few minutes, I grasped his hair with my hand and tugged on it slightly as I muttered "I'm gonna...cum...ahh."
As the both of us relaxed I felt a surge of dominance and pulled Ben up, then pushed him onto the bed. He lead there with his robe barely covering him at all.
"Do you want to...?" I said softly as I mounted myself on top of him.
"Yes...please Matthew...I want it..." he replied, his face bronzed with a pale blush.