39

In a hurry, I stood up, ripped off my trousers and undid the rest of Ben's robe. We were both breathless and naked.
I re-mounted him, and started to kiss him once more. I felt a sudden urge of primal instinct and lust wash over me, and started to bite his lip. He let out a small moan, and I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was.
As I made my way down to his neck, I grabbed his face, putting my index and middle fingers into his mouth. He let out another small moan, as did I. With the dominance in me still rising, I started to bite and kiss at his neck, leaving an archipelago of bruises. I felt his saliva dribble out from his mouth as he bit down on my fingers a little harder and moaned pleasurably.
My hand still around Ben's neck, I ventured downwards onto his chest, teasing his shapely torso with my fingers. He ran his hand through my hair, starting softly, then with a strong grip he pulled me upwards so we were face to face once more.
He wrapped his arms around my neck and our lips embraced.
Not being able to contain myself for much longer, I pulled away from him and sat upright, breathing heavily. I placed my hand on his chest to feel his heart beating fast.
"I love you Ben," I panted.
"I'm all yours baby..." he replied.
And with that, I hoisted his leg up onto my left shoulder, and moved my hand from his chest to his neck with an iron grip.
I looked deep into his hazel eyes, gleaming from the LED lights in the room. He was so beautiful.
"Please... I want it now..." muttered Ben.
Maintaining my intense eye contact, I pushed myself inside of him.
I started off slowly to create a sense of momentum, he was tight around me.
"You feel so good..." I moaned, quickening the pace slightly.
"Oh fuck..." he gasped back at me, his teeth clenching as he pressed his hands into the duvet.
I smacked his thigh with my open hand, causing a reddish mark to arise.
"You like that?" I asked him breathlessly.
"Yes...uhh...Matthew I do...I really do..."
I leant over his bodice and kissed him once more, so passionately that the spit from both our mouths ran down the side of Ben's face.
I moved my kiss to his ear lobe, sucking it, biting it. Ben moaned in my ear, getting louder and louder.
I pulled out for a brief minute, and lovingly looked at Ben. He knew what I was thinking. We were so in sync with each other.
He pushed himself up from the bed, kissed me briefly, and turned himself over onto all fours.
I entered him again placing one hand on his left buttock and the other around the back of his neck. Ben reached out and grabbed the headboard in front to steady him self as we sank back into rhythm. He started moaning again, this time louder than ever before. Just hearing him express his pleasure heightened my senses and intensified my appetite. I grabbed his curls and pulled him so that his body was parallel to mine as I carried on thrusting myself into him. I started kissing and biting his neck causing more moans to escape from the both of us as we drew nearer and nearer to climax. I fastened my pace until I couldn't hold on any longer and released my load. Ben was almost there as well so I reached around and took his length into my hand helping him finishing resulting in him Cumming all over my hand. Exhausted and out of breath we both fell to the bed and held each other.
'I love you,' I said still panting.
'I love you too,' he replied. I kissed him tenderly.