Riker Imagine

“Ready, baby,” you whisper softly to 2 month old Kenzie, “let’s go surprise daddy.” Riker has been away from you guys for almost two months doing things for tour and Glee and today is the day you and your precious baby Kenzie surprise him. He hasn’t seen her since she was about a week old.

You carry her to the doors of the set and security lets you in, knowing that you are here for Riker. You walk to where they are filming at and that’s when you spot Riker, step-touching with the rest of his Warblers. Suddenly your heart beats 10X faster and you find yourself bouncing impatiently.

“Look, there’s daddy,” you softly say to Kenzie while pointing to Riker. She just looks up at you with those big brown eyes and a smile appears on her face. She definitely has that famous Riker Lynch smile. You continue watching him for a few minutes and that’s when he notices you.

“Y/N!” he exclaims in the middle of the choreography and runs over to you, almost knocking over his fellow cast members in the process. He stops in his tracks when he sees little Kenzie, she takes one look at him and lets out a small giggle. With tears welling up in both you and Riker’s eyes, you carefully hand your little girl to Riker. As soon as she is in his arms his eyes never leave her, and he looks at her like she is the one of the most beautiful things in the entire world. To him, she is.

After a few moments Riker looks up at you and hugs you, being very careful not to smush the baby, giving you a kiss on your forehead. You both look at the baby admiringly and she just continues to smile like she is the happiest baby in the world.

“You know,” Riker says gently, “out of the thirty takes we have done of this dance this was the only one we were doing perfectly on and I’m pretty sure I just ruined it.” As he says this he looks at you and then smiles and moves his gaze to Kenzie. “But it was definitely worth it,” he finishes.