Rocky Imagine

You are sitting on the Lynch’s couch in the middle of the night, coughing up a lung. You have been sick for the past few days and even though you felt like you were drowning in your own mucus, Rocky insisted on you staying over. You hear footsteps come near you and you turn around to see Rocky standing behind you.

"You okay?" he says concerned, "you sound like your dying." You sniffle and chuckle at the way he overreacts to these things.

"I may as well be," you say, your voice quiet from your sore throat. "I feel like I have a knife in my throat anyway."

Rocky walks around the couch and sits closely next to you. He puts his hand on your forehead and cheek and pulls it back.

"Oh gosh, you’re really hot" he says standing back up. You giggle and decide to lighten the mood a bit.

"Stop that," you say jokingly, "I know I’m attractive but you’re going to give me a big head." He flashes you and adorable smile and let’s out a fake laugh.

"Ha ha ha," he says sarcastically, "I am going to get you a Tylenol for your fever and some soup for your throat." Smiling at how sweet he is, you shake your head.

"Rocky, you really don’t hav-," you start, but are interrupted by Rocky putting his finger on your lips.

"Shh shh shh," he says dramatically, "you are my princess and when the princess needs help it is the princes job to take care of her." He stands in a superhero position and you laugh.

"You know that is a superhero position and not a prince, right?" You say giggling. He rolls his eyes and mumbles a few words.

"Fine, just make the soup and stop being so over dramatic," you say nudging him on the shoulder. He quickly turns and darts off as if he is flying. Leave it to him to make you laugh even when you feel like complete crap. 

About 5 minutes later he walks back into the living room with your chicken noodle soup and Tylenol. “Here you go,” he says, handing you the hot soup, “one bowl of soup for a disgustingly sickly person.” You take the soup and put a fake frown on your face as if his comment severely hurt you.

He leans over and whispers in your ear. “Oh you know I don’t mean it, beautiful.” He kisses your cheek and backs away to walk to the DVD shelf.

"Thanks, babe." you say, taking a sip of your soup, "but you know now that you kissed me you are going to be infected with this deadly disease I have." He darts up and looks at you.

"Disease? What disease?" he says worried. You motion for him to come over to you and you whisper in his ear.

"The common cold," you quietly whisper. He looks at you with a sarcastic look in his eyes and goes back to the shelf.

"Okay miss smart alec," he says, "what movie do you want to watch?" You think for a minute before deciding.

"Do you have Tangled?" you say excitingly. It is your all time favorite movie. He stands up with the DVD in his hands. 

"Of course we do, how could we not?" he answers putting the DVD in the player. He starts the movie and cuddles up next to you on the couch, putting one arm around you and pulling you close. You put your soup on the coffee table and lay your head on his shoulder.

"Why don’t you ever take me out on a boat and let me see lanterns floating in the sky?" you ask, faking seriousness. Rocky looks down at you with a half smile on his face.

"Because you hate boats and there is no ‘annual releasing of the lanterns to honor the lost princess’." He says and you nod.

"This is true," you say and lay your head back on his shoulder, "you know me so well." He lays his head on top of yours.

"Well it’s been a year and a half, you would think I would know you inside and out by now." he says.

The song “I See The Light” comes on and you hear Rocky start to sing along. You close your eyes for a moment, enjoying his sweet voice and then sit up and start to sing. Quickly after you start singing you remember that your voice is scratchy and sounds worse than usual. A blush of embarrassment appears on your face and Rocky laughs.

"You’re so cute even when you’re voice sounds somewhat like a man’s." he says still giggling. You lightly hit him in the arm and laugh along with him. The song finishes and you look up from the TV screen to find him staring at you.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" you ask curiously but still smiling from the cuteness of the movie. 

"Because you are just so beautiful," he says pushing a strand of hair behind your ear, "why watch Rapunzel when I have my own princess to look at?" You blush again and realize you are just inches away from his face.

"I would say the same but you and Flynn Rider are practically twins." You say, knowing that everyone in the Lynch family knows that Rocky looks exactly like Flynn Rider. A look of conceit comes onto his face and you giggle again.

The song ends and you two are still face to face, getting lost in each others eyes. “I think this is the part where we kiss,” he says with a smirk. 

You pretend to think and respond, “Hmm, I think that actually comes at the end of the movie.” A look of disappointment appears on his face.

"But I can’t wait that long," he adorably whines. You back away from him a bit.

"Besides, I don’t need you getting sick. So no kisses until I recover." You say strictly but still in an amusing manner. He slumps his shoulders with a look of sadness.

"Fine," he sighs, "but can I at least have a kiss on the cheek?" Now you sigh, giving in to his puppy dog eyes.

"Alright," you say in defeat and lean in to kiss his cheek. As soon as you get close to his face he turns so you are kissing him full on the lips. You think about pushing away, worried about him getting sick, but you can’t help but melt into the kiss. You entangle your fingers in his hair as he places his hands gently on your waist and you both smile into the kiss. Way too soon the two of you pull back in need of air.

Your forehead is still pressed against his as you whisper, “You are an idiot.”

He laughs and remarks, “But I’m your idiot and you still decided to kiss back.” You roll your eyes with a smile as you pull back and lay your head on his shoulder, slowly starting to fall asleep. Right before you fall into your deep sleep you feel Rocky carry you up to Rydel’s room, where you were supposed to be sleeping in the first place. He lays you down on the bed and gently places a kiss on your head and then quietly leaves.

You wake up in the morning to the sound of intense coughing. You get out of bed and walk downstairs to find Rocky eating oatmeal on the couch. As you walk past him he let’s out a sneeze and you sit next to him and lean next to his ear. “Told you you were and idiot,” and giggle. 

"Whatever," he says, definitely stuffed up, "just shush before I kiss you and get you sick again." With that you put your hands up in surrender and walk into the kitchen.