Rocky Imagine

You walk into your house after a long day of school. For once in your life you don’t have any homework so you take this as an opportunity to catch up on some much needed relax time. You collapse on your bed and turn on R5’s new album. You smile at the thought of the lead guitarist Rocky, and the last time you saw him. The flashback of the lucky, bizarre, unlikely experience comes back in your head.

(Flashback to 4 months ago)

The clothes keep piling up on your floor as you try to figure out what to wear to the R5 concert in 3 hours. You finally settle on a tanktop, leather jacket, dark skinny jeans, and combat boots and start to clean up your room a bit.

Suddenly, you hear the doorbell ring so you run to open it. You open the door and say “Hi-“, but you stop when you see who it is. You stare at the familiar band member, Rocky Lynch, for a few seconds, squeal and slam the door shut. You freeze and silently shame yourself when you hear a slow knock on the door.

You open it and immediately apologize, “I am so sorry, did I hit your face? I am such a dork sometimes, I was just in shock and I didn’t know what to do because you and the rest of R5 are just fantastic and-“, you are interrupted by Rocky.

"It’s okay," he laughs, "you’re actually kind of cute when you’re flustered." A large blush comes to your cheeks when you think of how Rocky Lynch just called you cute.

"Well then I’m about to look downright adorable because that comment just made my life," you say, still smiling like a maniac. He lets out a chuckle and just looks at you for a moment. It is then when you notice how truly beautiful he is. Rocky snaps out of his ‘love trance’ when Riker pops his head out of the tour bus parked outside your house.

"Rocky, stop flirting with whoever is at the door and ask for directions!" After Riker says this he goes back into the tour bus and now it’s Rocky’s turn to blush. He nervously scratches the back of his neck and turns back towards you.

"Right, uh so can you give us directions to the venue of tonight’s concert? Our driver got kind of lost." He asks and you quickly nod. You live about 10 minutes away from the venue so you have been to countless number of concerts there.

"Yeah, uhm, keep going straight until you get to the intersection. Take a right and go about 3 miles down that road. When you see the McDonalds, take a left and the venue is the third building on the right." You end the sentence with pride considering you just had to use your brain whilst standing in the presence of Rocky.

Rocky nods and says, “Thanks.” He starts to walk away but then he comes back and asks, “Will I see you there?”. You nod and hold up your tickets.

"I have VIP" you say calmly and he smiles. 

"Well I guess I will talk to you later then…" he pauses waiting for you to insert your name.

"Y/N," you say, once again shaming yourself for stuttering like that.

He smiles and nods. “Well Y/N, I look forward to tonight.” Speechless you smile back at him and watch him walk down your porch steps. You shut the door still smiling and about 2 minutes later you belt out a scream so loud you’re almost positive China could hear it.

At the show when you saw them for VIP you stood next to Rocky in the picture and sure enough, he recognized you. At the last second right before Andre took the picture, Rocky planted a kiss on your cheek as the other fans all let out screams of jealousy. Although you were blushing like crazy in the picture, it is still your favorite picture of all time.

(Flashback over)

You sit up and your head turns towards the picture framed on your wall. You hear your mom call for you from the kitchen. “Y/N! You have mail!” Confused, as you never get mail, you meet your mom in the kitchen. When you saw the mail it was a postcard from Hawaii. You turn it around and read the note on the back.

Dear Y/N,

Remember me? From that day on your doorstep? I hope it’s not too creepy that I got your address that day. I swear it was only for mailing letter purposes, I’m not a stalker. So yeah, we are in Hawaii and I saw a bird fall out of a tree and it made me think of you because it was really adorable. (By the way I am enduring Ross laughing at this note over my shoulder.) So I just wanted to say hey and ask how you were doing. Maybe next time we are in town I can take you out to a movie of something. Stay cute,

                                    Rocky.

Right below his signature he wrote his cell number. You slowly walk back to your bedroom, not taking your eyes off the postcard. You once again fall back on your bed and clutch the postcard to your chest. After about 5 minutes you decide to call him. That night you guys talked on the phone for 3 hours straight and right after you hung up you fell asleep with the biggest smile on your face.