Ross Imagine: For Alex (chaserenee18) - Lazy cuddling day

"Well," Ross sighs looking out the window, "so much for our picnic date." He walks over to where you are sitting on the couch and takes a seat right next to you. You both listen to the heavy rain in silence for a few moments before you stand up.

"Okay," you say perkily, "I am not going to let this day go to waste. We have the entire house to ourselves and an entire day to do whatever." He smirks at you as he stands up and grabs your waist, pulling you closer to him. You know exactly what he is thinking.

"That is not what I meant, you little perv,” you reply, playfully shoving him back on the couch.

He shrugs and laughs as he relaxes back on the couch. “Okay, okay. What did you have in mind?” he asks and you think for a moment before running to the TV. You grab a stack of Disney movies and bring them over to him.

"I’m thinking a Disney movie marathon," you say with excitement. There is half a smirk on your face because you know that Ross won’t say no to a cuddling opportunity.

"Sounds perfect!" he exclaims like a child, "I will get the popcorn and you can put the first movie in." He jumps up from the couch and places a peck on your cheek before going into the kitchen.

A few minutes later the popcorn is ready and The Lion King is in the DVD player. Ross puts the large bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and settles in on the couch. You grab a warm blanket and go cuddle in next to him. He puts one arm tightly around you as you both grab from the popcorn bowl sitting in your lap.

After about four movies you look at the clock and it is about 9:30pm. Although it’s still kind of early you start to get tired. The popcorn is all gone at this point so you are resting your head on Ross’ chest. He strokes your hair softly as your eyes start to feel heavy and pretty soon you fall asleep in the arms of your wonderful and amazing boyfriend.

(Sorry it's a bit short, it looked longer when I was writing it, enjoy!)