Ross Imagine: For Emily

For @RockysTwerkTeamR5

"What the heck," you mutter to yourself as you jump off of your bed to investigate the constant tapping on your window. You open the window only to be greeted by a small rock flying at your head. You quickly dodge the pebble only to look down and find a frantic Ross.

"Oh I'm so sorry babe I thought the window was still closed, did I hit you," he rambles frantically causing you to giggle.

"Ross I'm fine but what are you doing here, you know I'm grounded and if my dad sees you he will literally kill you," you semi-whisper outside to him.

"I want you to go night swimming with me," he responds and you just look at him like he is psycho.

"Are you an idiot, Ross? I am grounded you know I can't do that," you say back to him, earning a deep sigh from him.

"Come on, Em! Take a risk, be bad for once," he retorts with a smirk and you roll your eyes.

"I don't know," you say, slowly becoming more tempted as time goes on.

"Please, we are about to leave for tour and I want to spend as much time with you as possible before we go!" he says, practically begging at this point.

"Ugh fine, let me get my swimsuit on. But if we get caught I will seriously consider slapping you into the next century." you say starting to leave the window to get changed.

Once you are changed you put your brown, dip-dyed blonde hair into a messy bun and head back to the window.

"Now how on earth do you expect me to get down there?" You ask, discovering a new problem.

"Jump and I'll catc-" he starts but you interrupt him.

"Heck no have you lost your mind?" you whisper-scream at him causing him to laugh.

"Really, babe? Don't you trust me?" he says holding up his arms and flexing, "I mean look at these guns."

You laugh and look at the distance between him and your second floor window. "I'm so gonna regret this later," you mumble to yourself, carefully stepping onto the ledge of the window.

"You better catch me," you tell him with a stern tone and he just responds by nodding and holding his arms out.

And without another stupid thought you jump, eyes closed on the way down, trying not to think about hitting the ground. Suddenly you have a strong pair of arms wrapped around you and you open your eyes to find a smiling Ross.

"Told you I'd catch you," he says with a smirk and you push on his chest.

"I hate you, you know that. I almost had a heart attack." you say jumping out of his arms and onto the ground.

"But you didn't and you know you love me so let's get a move on," he says, grabbing your hand and gently pulling you down the street.

"Why did you park so far away?" you ask him in a slightly whiny tone.

"Well how would it look if your dad happened to look out the window and see his grounded daughter driving off in a car with her boyfriend at midnight?" he answered, "I thought this through, Em. I'm not stupid."

"You may not be stupid but you somehow convinced me to jump out of a window so I'm kind of questioning your sanity." you say upon arriving at his car and getting in. "Where are we even swimming at?"

"The lake a few blocks from here," he says heading down the road.

"Isn't swimming in that lake not allowed after like 10?" you ask tilting your head, earning another smirk from Ross.

"Oops," he simply responds and before you know it you're there.

You both walk hand in hand to the edge of the water and stop there.

"Why do I feel like this is a bad idea?" you say skeptically. He let's go of your hand and takes off his shirt, leaving him left just in his swimsuit.

"Because you think too much," he says and in the blink of an eye he scoops you into his arms and jumps right into the lake, taking you both under.

You come up for air and as soon as he does too you playfully shove him, "Ugh you're the worst."

"Oh please, you know I'm the best boyfriend ever," he says swimming towards you.

"Oh yeah, well if you were the best boyfriend ever would I do this?" you retort and push him under the water, swimming away immediately after letting go of him.

Unfortunately you weren't quick enough because you soon felt him sneak up on you and wrap his arms around your waist, picking you up and easily throwing you back into the water.

Soon you both broke out into a full on splashing war, which neither of you would admit to losing. After about an hour of messing around and laughing until your stomach ached you both decided to just sit on the edge of the water and talk.

You snuggle into him as his arm is wrapped tightly around you and you just sit in silence for a while, completely forgetting about any consequences that may come afterwards. You slowly close your eyes, just enjoying being with Ross and living in the moment.

"See, now this wasn't such a bad idea," he breaks the silence and you chuckle.

"Yeah I guess not," you respond with a smile before hearing footsteps around you.

"Hey who's out here!" you hear a stern voice say and you both just look at each other and quickly get up and run as fast as you can towards his car.

When you get in you both laugh so hard you start crying and suddenly you are glad you did this. Because even if you get in trouble after this, you got in trouble having the best time ever with your incredible boyfriend, which makes it all worthwhile.