EPILOGUE

4 years ago...

Ruslan's POV

"How about you,Ruslan?" I blinked my eyes a lot of times before looking at Gervasi whi is currently sipping his coffee.

"What about me? What?"I asked. I became deaf for a moment.

"I said. How about you? Are you okay? Kakaalis lang ni Izumi kahapon."he said and placed his half finished coffee on the center table of the mini living room inside the HQ.

"Why are you asking me that question?"I laughed awkwardly. I don't know what will be my answer to that question. My mind is battling itself. I'm fine that she's going to have her training as the new heiress but at the same time I am saddened to the thought that she'll leave me here. Alone. I promised to myself that I'll wait for her. It's just yesterday, that she left but it feels like an eternity. Not seeing her, I will definitely loose my sanity in no time.

"It's just 24 hours ago when she left and look at you."Arkadi added and point his finger at me. I just layed my back onto the sofa and breath heavily after drinking the in can beer in my right hand.

"Nah. He's totally gonna lose it. Love sick fool." South on the other hand just shook his head as if he just can't believe on what is happening.

I can do this,right? I can survive without her for the moment,right?

"Anyways,pupunta kayo sa annual party ng gang next week,right?"Kazimir asked.

Honestly,I don't want to go but I wanted to somehow ease my mind with the turmoil going around it as of now. I want to relax for a moment.

"Yeah."I answered.

-

"Are you sure you wanted to come? This is not your cup of tea."Kazimir looked at me while holding the steering wheel of his car.

"Yeah. I'm fine with that,besides I'm still off mission as of the moment."I said and he drove the car to the venue of the annual reunion of the gang. Which happens every 10 years. Every member of the gang are allowed to join even if it's a new member or a former member.

"Speaking of missions. Do you have an upcoming missions?"I asked out of nowhere. It's not my thing to ask about other members mission it just that, I feel like asking.

"Yes. Next week I'll be off to mission."he said, his eyes fixed on the road.

I looked outside the car while looking at the people outside and the busy street.

"Aren't you gonna ask what is my mission?"he said and I looked at him. Do I have to?

"Nah.It's your mission."I said and shrugged the thought from my mind to ask what is it.

We arrived at the venue.It's 6pm and the elegant lights inside the hotel are fully opened.

We walk inside the grand hall and everyone are wearing their formal attires just like ours. Evryone are busy chatting with their colleagues and sipping their champagne. Everyone went silent when the host of the party walked into the small platform in front of the hall and the celebration started.

It's pass 10 pm and everyone went home except for those who came to the afterparty which made for the younger members of the gang. We are outside the hotel which is the beach nearby. Everyone we're laughing and drinking while jamming around the bonfire that they make.

I stood up and walk towards the seashore. i stood there for a few moments. Feeling the cold breeze of the air hitting my face and messing up my hair but I don't care about it. I like it here. It's calm. I looked from afar. I saw nothing on the edge of the sea. Nothing but plain dark sky and sea. Even the light of the moon can't provide light. I stood still and think about nothing but her. It's been a week since she went off. I missed her so damn much. I wonder how is she right now. Is she eating well? Is she sleeping late? Is she okay? I don't know what kind of training she'll encounter but I believe her and her capabilities. But I can't stop my self from worrying. What if she got hurt? What if there is something bad happen to her? I can't stop my mind from thinking that I should look for her.