Chapter #19

RUSLAN'S POV

Its been months since I confess it to her. Everything was in fast motion. We have bloods for her, she recover and LordMaster decide to fly back to the Philippines.

I was left here in Russia with the Shaykà. Im going to be insane. Three months without seeing her feels like an eternity to me. I can barely see her smiling face.

Im so irritated.

I frustratingly brushed my finger to my long hair. I suck at missing her.

I wanna see her so bad!.
I can't take this anymore!

"yes,boss?"
"North, prepare my baby. Ill be flying back to Philippines"

IZUMI'S POV

Nakatitig lang ako dito sa kisame ng kwarto ko dahil ayaw akong palabasin ni LordMaster or should I say ang Papa ko.

Maraming nangyari simula nung lumabas ako ng hospital sa Russia inuwi na nila ako dito sa Pilipinas at hindi na nila ako pinapasok sa trabaho at pinapasok sa school, inutos kasi yun ni Papa na dito nalang daw ako sa bahay at magpahinga para daw pagkatapos nito ay may saaabihin siya sakin.

"Ano kaya yung sasabihin ni Papa sakin?"tanong ko sa sarili ko, kasalukuyan akong nasa harap ng salamin at marahang sinusuklay ang buhok ko.

Napalingon ako sa pinto dahil may pumasok. Hindi ko nilalock ang kwarto ko dahil utos narin ni Papa.

"Princess? Are you okay?"tanong ng isa sa mga maid namin dito sa bahay.

"Yes. Im okay"sagot ko.

"The LordMaster just arrive and he said that if you're okay then go to the library because he will talk to you,Princess"

Tumango lang ako.
Ngayon na kaya yun sasabihin ni Papa?

Pagkatapos kong magsuklay ay nagtungo na ako sa library sa may basement.

Hindi ko maiwasang mamangha sa bahay na ito kasi bukod sa napakalaki ay mukhang mamahalin rin ang mga kagamitan dito.

Sa loob ng tatlong buwan nakabisado ko na ang iilang pasikot sikot sa bahay na ito---o mansyon na ito.

Hindi ko maisip kung gaano ba kayaman ang Papa ko. Pero kung mayaman siya bakit niya ako hinayaang mapunta dun sa nagkukunwari kong Ina?

Napatingin ako sa gawing kanan at nakita ang medyo spanish style na pinto.

Kumatok ako sa pinto para ipaalam na nasa labas na ako.

"Come in"

Binuksan ko ang pinto at nakita si Papa na nakaupo sa swivel chair sa harap ng table niya.

Pumasok ako at naupo sa upuan na nasa gilid ng table niya.

"Are you now okay? You are finally healed?"tanong niya.
"Yes. I guess"pagkakuwan ay tumango ako.

"What are you gonna tell me?" tanong ko nang hindi siya magsalita.
"Its about your identity."panimula niya.
Bigla akong kinabahan. Kaba na may halong kasiyahan. Sa wakas malalaman ko na kung sino ako pero may parte parin sakin na ayaw kong malaman kung sino ako at anong nangyari sakin.

"Lets get to the beginning. Me and your mom are both member of Shaykà. I am the 1st and your Mom is the 2nd. Your Mom has that skill I can't name and later I realize that I fell inlove with her, and of course I court your Mom and make her feel that she is the most important person to me. Many months had past your Mom confessed that she is also inlove with me and we decided to get married. Everything is perfect and it became more perfect when you came into our life. Pero maselan ang pagbubuntis ng Mommy mo kaya doble ingat ako sa kanya. At dumating na ang araw na ipapanganak ka niya, I rushed her into the nearest hospital, when I got there she was brought immediately to the emergency room. I was phasing back and forth thinking and praying that nothing happen to your mother and you and while phasing back and forth I received a message from the 3rd member he said that your grandmother and grandfather was attacked by Sebastian's men in their house in Italy. I was shocked and didn't think before I ready my plane and flew to Italy. Im sorry, I forgot about you and your Mom. When I arrive, my heart was broken into pieces. Seeing your grandmother and grandfather lying on the floor with blood in their body. They were attacked and the other Shaykà members cant hold them and that's how they got inside and kill your grandparents. I was out of space. I am staring far away. And then I remember you and your Mom. I flew back to the Philippines and when I arrived at the hospital, I received the most heartaching news. Your Mom died because of losing too much blood and someone kidnapped you. I just died. I lose my parents, now my wife and my child was kidnapped. I lost myself. I don't know what to do that time. I remember myself drinking and drowning myself with liquor. I almost died because of a car accident and that's how I think properly. It took me years to realize that I still have you, I just need to look for you. It took me ten years to realize that I have to find you. I look for you in every part of the world. And when I became the LordMaster I have the power to look for you using my connections. It took me five years to find you and It says that you are living with Sebastian's right hand, she was your fake mother. They plan it the whole time. They plan of making you one of them. So i took an action and tried to lie low. I let Ruslan to transfer to your school. I plan on making him close to you and when I received a news that you are staying at his house. I immediately told him to take you here but a lot of hindrances happen but all of them are worth it that you are now finally here my daughter." kwento niya sakin habang nangingilid ang luha niya. Wala akong naisip gawin kundi ang yakapin siya. Marami siyang pinagdaanan at nasakripisyo. Hinanap niya ako. Ito, ito ang tunay kong ama.

Naiyak na lang din ako sa saya na sa wakas ay nahanap ko na ang tunay ko ama.

--------
A/N:
what's up mga darLeng. Sorry kong tumigil muna ako pansamantala dahil marami po akong ginagawa pero eto na po at bumabawi ako. Salamat sa mga sumuporta at nagmamahal sa mga character ng kwentong ito kapit lang guys malapit na tayo sa dulo.
     -jeLIESsSs