Chapter 26. Somethings Fishy

Zacznij od początku

"Fun! Mrs. Wu." D.O answered with a fake smile.

"I guess Krystal did rub on you, huh?" she disapprovingly laughed.

"W-what?!?" we all nervously shouted.

"Everytime, I would ask for Krystal opinion on something she always gave me that (fake)smile." she smiled. We all just looked at her confused.

"Your, lying what really happened?" she asked crossing her arms raising an eyebrow.

"W-what nothing happened we all had fun right guys!" Channie our happy virus says smiling. Nobody can resist him.

"Even though your a happy virus, who is always smiling I can still see the fakeness in it." man shes good.

"Nothing, happened Amy." Kris hyung coldly said giving her a blank face.sigh. We gave each other a he's-back face. Already expecting this.

"Amy, you heard him nothing happened now stop asking questions." Mr. Wu said with a not conveinced face.

"Somethings fishy here." she just can't stop. "Why is there so much tension when I mentioned Krystal's name." we tensed up.

"Amy." Mr. Wu pleaded.

"Okay... okay." she said still not convinced.

*silence*

"Why, is Krystal taking so long." Mrs. Wu said to no one in particular.

"You know girls." Suho hyung said.

"Yeah, but knowing Krystal she would of ran to hug me as soon as I stepped in the house." she says pacing back and foward. After time of waiting we then hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Everyone turns around, everyone except Kai and Kris.

"Krystal." Mrs. Wu says running to hug her.

"yeah." she nonchalantly answered trying to sound as happy as possible.fail.

"Alright! spill it." Mrs. Wu says noticing all the tension.

"Spill, what mom?" she says giving her a blank face.

"What happened, with all of you normally all you would of been happily fooling around but instead all you have awkward faces excpet you and Kris both of you have cold expressions what happened."

"That's what we all want to know." Kris hyung whispered looking down.

"And what does that mean Kris." Mr. Wu also says wanting know whats going on. She gave him a glare before answering.

"Nothing mom just, uh, home sick." she says looking down with sad eyes.

"Aww! honey don't worry I know what will make you feel better."

"What?" Her eyes widened in confusion.

"David." Mrs. Wu says idiotically smiling.

"Krystal, the past is the past and I'm glad that you finally understood and accepted your mother and I's marriage and also Kris of course," he looked a Kris. "so as a reward your mother and I decided to let you go and visit all your friends."

"What do you me--"

"Honey pack your bags because your going back to America."

"What?!?" we all yelled excluding Krystal.

"Of course it won't be permanently just a couple days you know so you can see your friends, visit that one favorite clothes shop you love, and more importantly see your boyfriend--"

"Boyfriend" we all interrupted mainly Kai.

"Yes, her boyfriend. what? Krystal never told you she been in a relationship for three years now, they both very much love each other an-"

"No, thanks." Krystal, again, nonchalantly interrupted. Why do I feel relieved.

"Krystal b-but this all you've been talking about since we've arrived to Seoul." Mrs. Wu says confused on to why she refused.

"Things changed." and with that she ran upstairs.

"I don't understand why--"

"Maybe something happened." Mr. Wu comments.

"What?" she says.

"Maybe something happened over there." yeah what if something did happen over there(America).

Kris's P.O.V

W-why did my heart beat out of control when Amy said Krystal has a boyfriend? And did I feel relieved when Krystal refused to go? Is this jealousy... NO of course not I always considered(used to) her as my sister nothing else. But I did feel butterlies when she was close to me. And have this feeling when she was close to Kai. Was it jealously NO OF COURSE not.

Or was it.