IMMORTALS

[introductory/opening notes]

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my very first published book, featuring the lovely Levi Ackerman himself and company. This book has actually been in my drafts for a very long time now because I have had this idea of making a fanfic about Heichou for the longest time now. Anyways, thank you for lending me some of your precious time by reading this work, hopefully you'll enjoy it.

I will try my best to follow the main plot line, as it is in the manga/anime so you can at least visualize how the story goes. Of course, there will also be changes in events, plans and maybe even characters so I can fit the character into the story much to how I want it to go, however I will be trying my best to stick to the original plot line in the series.

I may or may also establish some few traits of for the mc for the sake of the plot and the character itself. The mc may or may also establish a very mother-like relationship with the younger cadets because why the fuck not. All in all, the mc will establish and develop a few more non romantic like relationships with other characters. The main reason why I want to do this is to add more depth to the main character's development as a person, and to let her also discover new people but her relationship with Levi himself is different, which is why this is a Levi based fanfiction.

This book is most likely to be a slowburn type, since I'll be going by the original plot. I also want to capture the art of what it is to slowly earn your way to someone's trust and specially with a very emotionally closed off person, such as Levi himself, whatever that is haha. I would believe that falling inlove with him or with him falling inlove is a bit of a complicated thing, specially with him having to have to go through a lot and eventually being a very emotionally distant person. I want to be very realistic in portraying how it is to really fall inlove with someone and not just rush with the development of their relationship.

I apologize in advance if you think some of the characters maybe a little to OOC or if there will be any grammatical errors but then again, it is my first ever published book. After I finish this, I will immediately edit so I can improve any mistakes.

And with all that said, without further ado, I welcome you to my first every book. An attack on titan, Levi x Fem!reader fanfic: IMMORTALS.

 ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES, EVENTS  AND BUSINESS THAT ARE IN ATTACK ON TITAN BELONGS TO THE LOVELY AUTHOR, ISAYAMA HAJIME

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES, EVENTS  AND BUSINESS THAT ARE IN ATTACK ON TITAN BELONGS TO THE LOVELY AUTHOR, ISAYAMA HAJIME

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED

Date of Release: 07.04.20
Date of  Completion:— — —

WARNING: this book may contain the following listed below:
;Swearing/ Cursing/ Inappropriate language
;Gore/Angst/Some side fluff
;Death/ Mention of Blood, Suicide, Abuse, Physical harm
;Mature Content
;Definitely a Slowburn

You have been warned

{this is only a work of fiction}