Chapter 28- First Snow

First of all, I want say that I started thinking of this story almost a year ago. I started drafting and writing in August 2019. By the end of the year, I was already writing Chapter 16 and I clearly remember writing that Chapter at one of the older Starbucks in my City. I am writing this because I want to make it clear that in any way Jung Minwoo is a fictional character and he wasn't inspired out of somebody in real life. None of the things that I am writing are based on something real and I do not want to associate the character of Jung Minwoo with somebody.

That is all.

I hope you guys enjoy the update. 

_____

SON CHAEYOUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

It all happened so fast, it felt like I was in a dream. First I was just sleeping, well, I have been having a difficult time sleeping so that's another thing. Well, I woke up, received a call from Sana unnie, and just like that I am now in Japan. It felt like I was in a dream-like state, everything happened so fast. Everything should have clicked when she said I needed to bring my passport. I don't know why nothing seemed to have clicked inside my head that time, maybe I did understand it and subconsciously I also wanted what was happening. Maybe I secretly wanted to join Mina.

Honestly, I don't know anymore.

 The flight was fast, the travel from Seoul to Tokyo lasted less than two hours. When we landed we were greeted by their family car and we immediately proceeded to Tokyo's largest Hospital which is St. Luke's. Since I wasn't a family member I opted to stay in the waiting room, I was there for hours on end but since I was shameless I just slept it off and hours later I was awoken by a slight movement. It was Mina, she sat next to me.

"Oh, it's you." I muttered, my voice was still a little groggy from my sleep. I sat straight up and stared at her, she seemed to have calmed down. I mean, she was eerily calm when we got here.

"It's almost night time." She replies, she didn't sound worried or stressed out. What she said made me look at my wrist-watch. It was quarter to six in the evening. I just stared at my watch for the longest time, I couldn't believe I slept for that long.

"Oh wow." I huffed, a little taken aback with much I wasted my time here in Japan. "How's Kai?" I immediately asked her, I almost forgot about him. She nodded at me and I see a weak glint in her eyes, I don't know whether that meant good news. But she seems well and not scared.

"He's awake now. He must've missed his younger sister cause the moment we arrived here, that was when he regained his consciousness." She smiles, her eyes look like they were teary. Her eyes looked happy but weak.

Wait, Kai regained consciousness the moment we arrived here? Doesn't that mean he's been awake for hours now?

"I'm sorry, but why didn't you wake me up?" I asked her, I felt embarrassed about sleeping through everything. She smiled at me, this made my heart warm. Seeing her smile made me happy and it scared me.

"Well, they still had to run some tests on him and I wanted to stay here. When I came to check on you, you were asleep. I felt sorry for disturbing you and bringing you all the way here that's why I just let you sleep." She replies, she sounded nice and calm. I couldn't help but just stare at her.

"I'm happy that Kai is doing all better now." I tell her and I smiled.

"I'm happy too." She looked down.

I couldn't say much really. I wasn't really good with comforting people, I suck at that. So instead of saying something, I just scooted closer to her. After that, we didn't really talk. We just sat next to each other all quiet. But even though words weren't said, I made sure that my intentions were felt, and that is to be by her side during these trying times.