Chapter 31- Crushed Crush

Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoy this update!

_____

SON CHAEYOUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

Right after celebrating New Years' Eve with my family, Mina and I have decided to go back to the dorm and spend our time together there. It was only the two of us for days, we were there just enjoying each other's company. We had to grab the opportunity anyway since the others weren't going to be here until a week later. So Mina and I enjoyed the dorm to ourselves and of course, as the saying goes, 'when the cat is away, the mice will play'. I never thought I would ever compare us to mice but yeah, it's pretty accurate. We both knew we can't be acting all clingy when the others are around, so we just had to grab our chance.

It was fun, it was like I was living with her. I never thought we only needed e few minutes of conversation to actually fix the problems we had. I remember getting so heated right after kissing her in my room that she had to remind me that my parents and brother were in the house too. That was mainly one of the reasons why we had to bid goodbye the next day. Well, other than that, another reason why we decided to go back to the dorms the next day is that we needed to make up for all the time that we've lost. We both were too busy being dumb that we didn't realize all we had to do was sit down and talk about the problem.

Our problem

We were lucky enough to spend more than a week together, I guess I was also lucky that she's decided not to go and book a flight home for New Years. The days we've spent together were pure bliss. There were times when we'd sleep in and just lay in bed all day. Most of the time we'd stay in her room but it didn't really matter since all the rooms were empty anyway. We would cook and fool around in the kitchen since no one else was there except us. We'd be wearing loose shirts and only underwear and nothing else for our bottoms. There would be times when we'd watch television and we'd end up cuddling each other, we'd talk about the things we like and things we don't like. We were getting to know each other and I've never felt this happy before.

"Wait a damn minute." I turn to her, we were in the middle of watching a movie. We just had dinner.

"What is it, babe?" She turned to me and gave me this confused look.

"Don't call me babe." I warned her, she shrugged and paused the movie we were watching.

"Oh god, what is it this time?" She was confused but she still her hand around me.

"What are we? We're a couple, right? We can't be doing all this shit together if we're not. I can't let that happen again." I tell her honestly. She was sipping some water when I said this, she almost choked.

"What? Of course, we're a couple. Why the hell would I call you babe if we're not?" She had this wacky smile when she said this and I just had to stare for a bit. "Oh, god. You're such an idiot, it was day one when you kissed me in your room ma'am." She laughed and hit play.

"I was just making sure!" I complain.

"Jeez, you need to learn how to pick up social cues. We've been practically living together for days and you're just asking me now if we're a couple?" She laughs, her eyes on the screen while her hands on my head. She's gently rubbing my head. "You're an idiot." She whispers, it was followed by a chuckle.

"Correction." I chuckle, I then put my arm around her neck, pulling her closer to me. I then plant a gentle kiss on her cheek. "I'm your idiot. You can't get rid of me now." I laugh, now trying to give more attention to the show we're watching.

"Anyway, I hate that the others are going to be here soon." She jokingly reminds of the impending surge of people in the dorms.

"Well, that means we'll have to be careful then." I tell her what I think.