Chapter 1- Moving Day

The place looked exactly like how she remembered it. Well, it has only been two months since she visited the place with her Family. Her family which included both her parents and her brother. Everyone was there to accompany her for the next chapter in her life. They've always been there for her, through thick and thin. She couldn't be any luckier.

Two months have now passed since the dormitory visit. Before walking past the gate, the girl stood her ground. She inhaled all the fresh air she needed and smirked before exhaling. She couldn't believe it. Here she was, starting a new chapter in her life.

This is it. I hope I don't die doing something dumb or whatever.

The girl walked past through the unlocked gate. Her right hand clutching the suitcase that contained her belongings. There wasn't anything much that she brought with her. She only brought what she really needed. The place had a small yard upfront which gave a good distance between the main gate and the front door. She then marched herself across the yard towards the stairs.

"Noona, wait up! What do you think you're doing?"

The girl was startled but then regained her composure. She then turned her gaze to the boy beside her.

"What?" The girl asked.

The boy, due to his sister's nonchalance, rolled his eyes in frustration and grabbed his sister's luggage. He then proceeded to carry his sister's luggage up the stairs where the front door awaits. He placed the suitcase down and faced his sister who's now beside her.

"Noona, you shouldn't be carrying heavy things! Carrying heavy things will stunt your growth even more." The boy teases.

"Hey, you brat! What's up with you teasing my height? You're not much taller than me, Jeonghoon-ah."

"Noona, I'm a man. The chances of me still growing taller is relatively higher. How's your chance so far?" Jeonghoon boasts.

"A man? You're totally far from being a man." The girl teases. Jeonghoon looks at the girl blankly.

"You're far from being tall too, 159 cm." The boy smiles. The girl couldn't believe what she just heard. This caused her to flick her younger brother's nose.

"What?? So what? Be careful with whatever you say. I'm ready to throw my hands, Hoon-ah."

Jeonghoon smiled as he Shrugged. He looked at her sister and both of them became quiet.

"Noona..." The boy trails off as he looked around. "Please don't do something dumb while you stay here." Says Jeonghoon jokingly, he's trying to make the situation lighter.

"Hoon-ah, don't give mom and dad headaches. Okay? I won't be there to cover up for your mistakes." The girl smiled. The boy, Jeonghoon, just nods.

"Study well. This year is going to be crucial for you. You're a senior now, so you must study well so that you'll be able to enter the University that you like. Okay? " Adds the girl.

"What if I don't make it?"

"What if you do? Don't lean on to the negative things. Just please, study well. Just pretend that this year, your only goal is to pass the entrance exams. You'd do it for us, won't you?"

Jeonghoon does not answer. He was only staring at the floor.

"Hey, cheer up. Next year, if you're lucky you might get to move out of the house and do as you please." The girl coerces.

Jeonghoon lifts his head up. His eyes filled with excitement.

"Seriously?? If that's the case, I'll be sure to study hard then!"