Chapter 3- Go forth and meet new people, Cub.

"Friends? Yeah. You could say that." She answers as she chews on her food.

"Aren't we best of friends?" Says Dahyun with a smile on her face as she pinched my cheek. I forced out a fake chuckle. I nodded and looked at both Mina and Tzuyu. I can see it in their eyes they do not believe anything we're saying. I understand them. If I was in their shoes I'd be hardly convinced too.

I sigh and look away trying not to mind the fact that of all places in Korea, Kim Dahyun had to live right next to mine. I loathe the idea that in all places, my ex-girlfriend had to live right next to my dorm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evening had its own pace or maybe I had my own pace. My brain had its own concept of time. I am in Chaeng's world, and in this world, I had my own way of understanding of time. I believe in letting things sit until it's the right moment. I just don't feel the point of rushing into things.

Probably an hour after Jeongyeon and Dahyun came that night, the group dinner was over. Everyone helped in cleaning the dormitory, we didn't really want to live in a filthy place. The funny thing was Jeongyeon unnie became really joyous when she heard it was time to clean the place. Her eyes lit up at the thought of cleaning.

I'd theorize that she has a weird fetish for cleaning.

Jeongyeon unnie, the clean freak wanted the place spotless. I kid you not when I say she morphed into a vacuum cleaner when we started cleaning. It was weird how she got so compulsive when we all started.

I don't know, I think it's nice how now I'm starting to get to know everyone one by one.

Right after we finished cleaning our dormitory, everyone started to mind their own business. Almost everyone from my dormitory headed to their respective rooms. I'm guessing they all were feeling pretty tired. I wasn't though. I don't know why, after all the work I've done today I wasn't ready for bed. I look at my phone and see that it's still a quarter to 1 pm.

There isn't really anything to do as of the moment so I decided to take a warm bath. I went inside my room to pick my things for bathing and decided to use some of my bath bombs. I really hope that taking a shower can make me feel relaxed. I really want to sleep, today's been really exhausting.

I made sure to lock the door after I came in. I stripped down, wore my bathrobe, and set my clothes aside. After all that, I turned on the hot water. While waiting for the bathtub to fill up, I've decided to sit on the toilet and scroll through my phone. While scrolling through Instagram, I decided to look at my Kakaotalk and see the group chats that I've just been added to. As expected, there were two new groups up in my messages; the one for our dormitory was named

"NABONG, A BEAUTY".

What kind of bullshit is this?

Aish, I really thought Nayeon unnie's self-loving streak was only for show. But it turns out, she really does think she's a goddess. This old lady is unbelievable. I click on the group chat to see what was happening. I see a very long ass thread of them talking about random things. I mean really random things. Things good friends talk and rave about. This makes me smile. The funny thing is, everyone had their own nicknames in the group chat. I didn't have one though since I was only added a while ago.

Their nicknames were as follows:

NAYEON: Goddess

SANA: Snack