Chapter 27- Cold nights in Seoul

Hello guys! I just updated the book cover, thank you Jade. You helped me so much. Please enjoy the update!

_____

KIM DAHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

When Sana was discharged from the hospital I was the only one to accompany her. On our way home I always thought it was selfish of me to turn down Jihyo unnie's offer to drive us home. I haven't had that much time with her and my dumb ass was too concerned about being embarrassed that's why I hadn't really asked her important questions.

"Just to get this out of my chest..." I trail off. We were in her room, the others were busy doing their own thing. Of course, none of them suspected of anything. I think?

"What?" She looked up from her phone, I was on the edge of her bed just sitting uncomfortably.

"Jihyo unnie offered me to give us a ride but I rejected it because I wanted to talk to you in private." I told her, but it felt like I hadn't really delivered my message clearly.

"I see..." She trails off, awkwardly looking down her phone. "What do you mean by that? You know, talk to me privately." She adds, she was as confused as I was.

"Ah, well..." I trail off, I wasn't prepared for questions. In my head, we were only doing this one-way thing. I didn't really think we'd exchange words.

"You see, the way I see it, you could've conversed to me in the Taxi on our way home. I mean, am I right?" She asks me, she didn't sound mad. In fact, she seemed confused, she was already looking at me. Her eyes seemed friendly so that sort of calmed me down.

"I had no balls, I guess." I reply weakly, I meant figuratively. Not literally. I mean, can't grow balls anyway cause I'm a female.

"Obviously." Sana replies mischievously. I looked at her, confused by her change of tone. Is she toying with me right now? I stared at her for a bit, trying to understand what was happening.

_____

Son Chaeyoung's Point of View

There hasn't really been much for me. All I've ever done lately is go to University, go home, and study for my tests. Well, I also had to prepare for the upcoming school festival so that's another thing that's I'm still not really sure about. I've already completed my sponsorship letters and I've collected the solicitations. Now, that leaves me with my responsibilities with the committee in which I belong to.

Things have gone back to normal. Well, too normal I guess. My life's been quiet lately since I've broken things off with Mina. I mean, not that there was really something between us to cut anyway.

What were we? Friends. Friends that had fun.

"As you can see here, we still need a lot to work on with our committee. Remember that we're in logistics. This department needs sharp people. I hate stupid people who aren't quick-witted." Says Haesoo, she's our Senior. She had this smug look on her face. I hate that even though I sit so far away from her, I can see her dumb face.

"This bitch..." Trails off Tzuyu, she's currently seated next to me. Of course, we're in the same committee, we can't be separated. "She doesn't even do shit. How about she stop ordering everyone around and start working her ass too?" Adds Chou Tzuyu. She's whispering which is a good thing, I don't want to get in trouble.

"Yeah, I think she does need to work on her ass. Girlie's got a flat ass." I joking whisper back to Tzuyu.

"I didn't..." Tzuyu trails off. "I wasn't looking at her ass, Chaeyoung-ah. I meant, she should try working like us too." She tries to make her point clear. I just giggle softly, hoping Haesoo and the other Seniors wouldn't notice.