Chapter 11- A sudden Turn

"I'm not so sure. I was so drunk last night." She chuckles and then others laughed along. I just sit there quietly eating, just minding my own business.

"Me too, I can't remember anything from last night." I replied flatly, not looking anyone in the eye. I shove another spoonful of food into my mouth as I feel this annoyance take over me.

After breakfast, I helped clean whatever was needed to be cleaned up since I woke up pretty late. The unnies were the ones to prepare breakfast. So Dahyun, Tzuyu, and I were the ones to clear the table and wash the dishes. The older ones hung out in the yard. I wasn't sure what they were doing though.

"So upstairs, huh?" I hear Kim Dahyun jokingly ask me. It sounded as if she was mocking me. She's such a brat.

"So upstairs, huh?" I repeated her words but I made sure I sounded ugly. I am currently washing the dishes, Tzuyu's nowhere to be found so I'm pretty sure Dahyun is about to be nosy.

"I don't sound like that though." She defends herself, as if she'd sound any better than me.

"What do you want?" I ask her as, still washing the dishes we used for breakfast.

I know Dahyun, she's not the type to let things go easily. So, the moment I heard her mocking voice, I knew she wanted to know things.

Too bad, I can't remember whatever happened last night.

"Well, I was just a little curious." She replied, it sounded as if Kim Dahyun was careful with her words. She didn't want to annoy me.

"Curious? The correct term is Nosy. Kim Dahyun, you're nosy." I reply, not really looking at her since I am busy cleaning up dishes. I placed the last plate to be rinsed on the drying rack and grab the kitchen towel, not wanting to look at Kim Dahyun.

"You guys didn't do anything upstairs, right?" She asked.

"What the hell, Kim Dahyun?" I turned to her, almost immediately. Not only was her question personal but the question is just so off-beat in general.

"It's just a question." She tries to defend herself. I just stared at her.

"Nothing." I answered her immediately. "Nothing happened upstairs." I lie, but of course Kim Dahyun doesn't know this. I looked at her, not breaking the eye-contact between us. She just stared too, she had this look in her eyes that suggested that she's trying to figure me out.

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

To be honest, I do not understand why Kim Dahyun is asking me these questions. So much has happened since last night and I can't deal with any more added stress. Kim Dahyun, she's really pushing me off the edge right now.

"Let's say something did happen, what makes you think I'd tell you anything?" I ask her, not wanting to be mean at all.

"So..." She trails off, she seemed really confused. She had this look on her face that also suggested that she's uncomfortable. "What are you trying to say, exactly?" She smiles, trying to ease the tension between us.

"What I'm trying to say is, mind your own business." I rolled my eyes at her and turned away, I grabbed the kitchen towel and started drying the plates.

"I just don't want you to hurt yourself." She replies.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't bothered at all, it would not be fair if I said I wasn't taken aback with whatever Kim Dahyun said.

"Hurt myself?" I chuckle as I dry the plates. "I'm sure accompanying someone upstairs won't lead to pain."

"Are you sure?" She asked again.