Chapter 9- The Outing (part 1)

SON CHAEYOUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

The day started unlike any other day I've experienced in my University life. I was awoken by Chou Tzuyu standing beside my bed, looking at me. It seemed like she was staring at me while I was sleeping, I quickly sat up. A little bit shaken, I still managed to cover my bare face. Then I realized it's only Chou Tzuyu so I just gave up and let her see me in my lowest form. Son Chaeyoung with disheveled hair and dry saliva on the corner of her mouth stared at her, deadpan.

"The hell, what the fuck? Do you usually do that?" I ask her, my voice groggy.

"Do what? Be pretty?" She asked, her voice without a trace of care. I just stare at her, how can someone be unbelievably off-beat?

"No. Stare at someone sleeping. You creepy fuck." I mumble under my breath.

"I can hear you, you know. This early in the morning and you're already using your potty mouth." She tells me. I just stare at her, waiting for her to tell why she's in my room this early. She stares at me. Oh God.

"What is it? Why are you here this early?" I ask her, I cover my mouth. I'm trying to keep my morning breath all to myself.

"Don't you remember? Today is our outing with the unnies." She seemed tired.

I just stare at her, she isn't dressed yet though. It seems like she has just woken up. I scratch my head, it's like a thing that I do whenever there are things that I find confusing. As of the moment, I don't understand what the giant is talking about. What outing?

"The outing, Chaeng. We rent a guest house somewhere and drink together." She sounded almost apologetic for my forgetful ass. I stared at her and realized that this outing was something that we all agreed on during our group dinner months ago. I was about to panic about not packing my things yet, when suddenly I hear someone talk.

"Oh? You guys are already awake." I see Mina unnie standing on my doorway. She looked beautiful as always, wearing her signature gummy smile. I immediately fix my hair and smile back at her. "You guys are ready, right?" She asked the both of us.

"Yes unnie." Says the giant brightly and I just nod with her. Mina nods back and walks away to do whatever she needs to do. Tzuyu stared at me afterwards and she gave this look. A look that suggested she's thinking about something, I'm not entirely sure whatever it is yet. I just stare back at her.

Yes, Tzuyu and I usually do a staring competition.

"WHAT?" I ask her, unaware that my tone came out a little too aggressive than it's supposed to. She stared at me and gave me an annoyed look.

"Yah. How can you be like that towards me? You act like a puppy towards Mina unnie while you act like a deranged dog around me. Isn't that too much?" She asked me.

I just stare at her and realize she's right. Whatever, she acts like a demon towards me too. I'm just being fair.

"Mina unnie is our unnie." I tell her, my eyes still half closed. "We're the same age so I'll act as I please towards you." I tell her casually.

"You know, Chaeng. If I didn't know better I'd think ..." She trails off and then she snorts. "Nah, that's impossible." She tells herself. I just stare at her, confused.

"You'd think what?" I ask her.

"I'd honestly think that you've got the hots for Mina unnie." She chuckles. I just stare at her, not sure what to feel. "Of course I'm wrong, right? You're as straight as spaghetti pasta." She chuckles as she ruffled my hair before leaving me alone in my room, I'm completely speechless.