Chapter 24- The good, the bad, and the obnoxious.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The car somehow always found a way to slowly follow Nayeon, without even actually being caught. The car, which is owned by a certain CEO's son, is overused and somehow beaten. Who wouldn't be overused when its owner uses the heck out of it just to follow random people? A year ago, the owner followed a female freshman from Konkuk.

The poor girl was scared to death when she was cornered in an alley, but somehow, it was all that happened. Cornering. Nothing else really happened, she was just cornered by a car, no one came out. But the girl was too shaken that she wasn't able to record the plate number. Whenever in intense situations, some people cannot function well.

For that freshman girl from Konkuk, things have been awful for months. She couldn't sleep, she couldn't eat, she couldn't live normally. Her life was destroyed by some stupid stalker. But the girl was lucky, nothing followed after when she was cornered. She was lucky, the severity of her experience isn't as bad as I'm Nayeon's.

"I haven't seen you in a while." The man huffs out. He was tired.

"Well, I'm here. Can't you even look a little excited, Dad?" the guy sarcastically asks his father.

"No father would be excited to see their disappointment of a son." The father replies without skipping a beat.

"Cold, truly cold." The guy starts to pick at his food, humming to some song, in actuality he wasn't really fazed with what his father had to say.

"What do you want?" The old man asks, wanting to end his meetup with the boy. The kid is insufferable. He wished he had just pulled out.

"Money, you forgot to wire me money." The guy shamelessly replies, almost too easily too. He wasn't fazed, his father had punched him millions of times already. If he ever gets hit tonight, he wouldn't mind at all.

"Jung Min Woo, you crazy son of a bitch." His father says this without remorse.

"You're the one who fucked the bitch, you're the one who wasn't loyal to Mrs. Jung." Min Woo chuckled. He was right. Jung Min Woo, the heir of their company is an illegitimate child. The father was fuming, but he's restraining himself from hitting the boy.

"You want me to wire the money?" The father asked. Min Woo just nodded, like a child, aegyo involved. The father was disgusted, how did he ever make someone so ridiculously callous and evil. If only he could turn back time.

"Go fuck yourself. I am not going to wire you anything." The father replies. 

"I'm the only heir to your company. How can you do this to me?" Min Woo chuckled, this sent shivers to his father's spine.

"I am not funding you to run around stalking some poor girl." The father replied. To this, Min Woo just stared. He looked cold, the young boy.

"I am not stalking her! She wants me!" He protests.

The whole restaurant seemed to have shifted its gaze to them, good thing the place wasn't as crowded. But still, this isn't good. People might recognize them. The veins in Mr. Jung's head is bulging, all the anger and emotions he is feeling cannot be contained.

"You listen to me." The father calmly tells his son. "If you don't get your act together, I will happily remove out of the family register."

"You can't do that." the younger boy was fazed, for the first time since their meeting.

"I can, watch me fill that form up with a smile on my face." Min Woo only stares at the man, he felt such resentment and hate towards the man. "I will not wire you anything, I will gladly watch you struggle for your resources."