Chapter 22- Your dreams aren't yours

Park Jihyo's Point of View

"I swear to god, Daniel if you don't hurry up." I warn Daniel, I obviously wanted to sound serious because if I don't then the boy would just be damn slow. He looked up at me, he gave me a cute smile. He's trying to tie his shoes, but he's so damn slow!

"Please be patient, love. The ability to tie shoes is very important." He laughed as he finished looping his laces. He gave me this gummy smile, his eyes disappeared and then I knew, I forgive the boy.

"Important to what, exactly?" I asked him, I was tired. I had no time for his petty excuses. I swear to god if I had no feelings for the boy I would've left him a long time ago. He just smiled and put his arm around me. He's very tall, he towered over me, I felt his heavy arms and I gave him a dirty look. He just smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"You smell good, shorty. What are we up to today?" He asks me, he's looking at me with those gorgeous eyes. I just shrug.

"Dude, I was only going to buy ingredients for Jeong's birthday." I tell him unenthusiastically. He didn't have to come to my place honestly. But he kept on insisting that we should go do the shopping together, it didn't make sense.

"Dude? Who the hell is dude?" He had this disappointed look on his face as we walked to the nearest shop where ingredients would be available.

"What is it this time, Kang Daniel?" I asked him, I was pretending to be annoyed to see how he'd react. He just pouted.

"I am not dude. You don't get to call me dude. I am baby. Call me baby, Park Jihyo, or else." he tried his best to look like he was threatening me but he ultimately failed to do so. I just playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Or else what?" I gave him this playful gaze and he turned red instantly. I just chuckle at the sight of Kang Daniel instantly turning tomato.

"Nothing!" he just shrugged and rolled his eyes at me. I chuckle at the sight because he looked really sassy. I just reached for his hand instead and held it. "Besides, I missed you. I haven't seen you in a while." He muttered under his breath.

"Okay, okay. I understand your point sir." I tell him. He seemed content with the idea that we go to a shop together and buy ingredients for Jeong's birthday. I mean, it's not much but I appreciate that he's like this.

"Sir?" He asked me, he seemed annoyed.

"I understand your point, babe." I corrected myself and reached for his cheeks to give him a kiss. He smiled a wide smile. Goddamit, I can't believe that I'm dating a big baby.

"Oh, anyway. How's the situation with Nayeon?" He asked me as we both entered the supermarket, grabbing a basket on our way inside. "Is one enough, babe?" He asked.

"Ah, I think we'll need two but let's worry about that later." I replied. I mean, I know the ingredients won't fit in one basket but we'll see. He stared at me as if waiting for my answer about the Nayeon situation. "Not much information about Nayeon, she hasn't really contacted us since we left her there." I replied. I'm honestly sad that Nayeon somehow cut all ties with us, but it's for the best.

"Wouldn't she miss you guys or something?" He asked as we walked the aisle for Vegetables. I just stared at him, I honestly don't know how she's doing right now. He motioned me if he should grab some spring onions and I just nod.

"Oh, I do not know. Jeongyeon visited her yesterday though. Girly literally came back at the crack of dawn." I chuckled.

"Oh, so Jeongie at least visited her. That's good babe, Nayeon must feel really alone over there." He sighed as he reached for a pack of carrots. He held it up, asking me if he should put it in. I just nod.