Chapter 25- Hurt until you no longer care

Hello everyone! Please enjoy this update!

_____

Third Person's Point of View

It's been days since Chaeyoung confronted Mina about the truth. It clearly wasn't easy for both of them to deal with their own truths, but it was something that was meant to happen. It would've ended ten times worse if Mina hadn't come clean with what she really felt.

The problem is Chaeyoung never really heard Mina's end. Well, Cheayoung didn't hear all of it anyway.

The first few days after Momo's birthday was difficult for both of them. It was an unending cycle of avoiding and locking themselves in their own room. Even when they know when they're alone, no one would dare to reach out to each other. This went on for days, they didn't speak or look at each other. It's as if there wasn't anything between them in the first place.

Well, whatever that was in between them is gone anyway.

_____ 

Mina has always wanted to give herself the closure that she's wanted. She knew she deserved it. What she went through wasn't something easy but she knows that it doesn't justify the actions that she's done. It doesn't justify hurting Chaeyoung, what she did was wrong and she knew that she had to fix it. In order to fix things, she must start with the person who made her want to get to know Chaeyoung.

Im Nayeon

Mina knew it wasn't Nayeon that's the problem per se, she knew the problem was her feelings for the girl. Well, as of the moment the lack thereof. Mina wants to talk to Nayeon and have the closure that she's never had. She knows that she won't be able to continue with whatever she wants if she's not able to tell the older girl the truth.

"I've liked you for the longest time. I've liked you for the past three years." Says Myoui Mina as she sips from the cup of Coffee that Nayeon has brewed for the both of them. Im Nayeon was wide-eyed when she heard the younger girl's confession, it was something that she hadn't seen coming.

It was night time and it was the perfect time for both of them to talk about what Mina wanted to discuss. It was only the both of them and to be honest, Mina has always wanted to talk about the situation but she hasn't had the time to do so.

"I uh...Wow. That's a lot." Replies Nayeon as she sipped on her cup of coffee forcibly, she did it in order to not look at the younger girl directly. Nayeon was taken aback, it was too much indeed especially now with her current situation.

"Please calm down." Chuckles Mina as she tries to make Nayeon face her. Nayeon was looking away but caved in because of the younger girl's insistence.

"I'm sorry but this is too much to process." Huffs the older girl. Nayeon was beyond stressed, she's confused and is almost at her limit.

"You don't have to process anything." Replies Mina, she sounded calm. It was as if she knew that the older girl would react this way.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon was now confused more than ever.

"I already did all the processing." replies Mina without skipping a beat, she sounded almost like a Robot which made Nayeon a little worried for her life. "And all my processing has led me to the conclusion that you and Jeongyeon unnie are more than friends." Adds Mina, she sounded sure.

Im Nayeon stared at the girl for a few seconds for good measure.

"Oh wow." Huffs Im Nayeon, she knew that the girl was smart but never thought Jeongyeon and her were dumb enough to get caught. She stared at the girl, she knew explaining would do nothing at this point. "Well, that's correct. Jeongyeon and I, we're more than friends." Nayeon finally lets the truth out. "I mean, I don't really have to explain anything to you since I know you're just like me." Says Nayeon.