chapter 4

I woke up to someone smacking me across the face. I opened my eyes and saw a tall guy about 6'5 with brown hair and green eyes. I felt power radiating off of him but not enough to be a alpha or beta, he was third in command.

"Why are you on my land." He asked me.

"I came to visit my uncle." I answered quietly because I was so scared of what he was going to do to me.

"Tell me the damn truth right now or you'll be punished." He said in a sick voice. I whimpered.

"I am telling you the truth." I whispered. He punched the wall right beside me. He made a huge hole in the wall.

"TELL ME THE TRUTH OR YOUR GOING TO REGRET EVER CROSSING ON TO MY LAND." He yelled in my face making me shake and coware away from him.

"I told you the tru-" I was cut off by a fist to the jaw.

"I guess you aren't going to tell me the truth so now your going to be tortured slowly and painfully." He said. I started to tear up when I saw him grab a pocket knife from his pocket. He pressed a button on it and it flipped up. The end of it looked really sharp I also noticed that it was made of silver. He walked to me and place the tip of it above my right eyebrow. He didn't press in but he let it lay there to let it burn my skin. It hurt like hell but I've always learned don't scream so I didn't scream. Then he pressed and the blade punctures my skin. It burned severely, I felt my blood run down my face. He then drug it down my face going deeper in by every inch he drug. I couldn't hold the scream of pain in. When he stopped dragging it across my face I sighed in relief. He smiled wickedly and brought the knife down to my stomach he stabbed an inch in and drug it across it really stung. I bit my lip to not scream but I was crying.

"Would you like to tell me the truth now?" He asked.

"I told you-" he stabbed the knife above the cut he just gave me.

"Stubborn little girl. Just tell me now and it will hurt less." I stayed quiet because I already told him the truth. He turned away from me and went out of the cell. Finally he believes me I thought. But lucky me he came back with a whip. I have a horrible past with whips. He un hooked me then turned me around so I was facing the wall and hooked me back up to the wall.

"I told you the truth please let me go." Yes it has turned to begging. Its the only thing I can do right know to stay alive.

"And um supposed to believe a filthy rouge like you?" He said the he brought whip down on my bare back. Wait how is my back bare did they take my clothes off. I still felt I had a bra and underwear on. Thank god I wasn't naked. I just wish god would save me from my hell life. I heard the sickning crack of the whip on my skin. It burned ime guessing the whip also has silver in it. He hit me again on the spot where he's already hit. I screamed from the pain. He kept hitting me in the same spot over and over again. I cried in agony pain. Then black started sploching my vision the man noticed me trying to go to sleep so there would be no pain.

"Oh no you don't your going to go through this pain little rouge." he said then I heard his footsteps coming towards me then I felt a needle go in my skin. He drugged me with something because the black spots went away and I could feel the pain fully again. He backed up and I felt the whip again and again. I screamed at the top of my lungs he didn't stop whipping me he just kept on hitting me repeatedly. I started to lose count of the hits he was hitting me so fast. I was screaming like hell from the pain it was like nothing I've ever felt in my life. The worst part was that I couldn't go to sleep because he drugged me with something.

"Learn to not lie little rouge." He said then hit me again and again then stopped. I heard him pop open something then he walked towards me. I felt a liquid run down my back it was soothing then it burned worse than when he was whipping me. I thrashed around but I couldn't because of the things that had me attached to the wall.