chapter 23

Deans POV

I couldn't believe my eyes Cas was alive. I ran to him and tackled him in a hug.

"How the hell are you alive?" I mumbled into his shoulder tears streaking my face.

"I'm gonna be straight up with you, I'm an angel now. I used to be a angel-werewolf hybrid but when I died my angel side took over completely." He said. I let go and stared at him with disbelief.

"You're a-an angel." I stuttered out. He nodded, "well I really don't care what you are just as long as you're with me." I said and kissed him. I could feel the sparks when we kissed. I backed up until I felt the bed on the back of my knees, I never broke our kiss. Cas pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"I love you, dean." Cas said then went back to kissing me. I flipped us so I was on top.

"I love you too." I said and started trailing kisses down his jaw line and to the crook of his neck.

"Holy hell!" I heard a feminine scream making me fall off if cas and on to the floor. I looked up to see a confused and stricken jasper and Lilah.

"How the fuck are you alive?" Jasper asked. Cas looked nervous.

"Well I'm kinda an angel." He said awkwardly. Lilah just stood there her mouth hanging open then she fainted.

.................................................................
Kinda short I know but you still have yo be happy, CAS IS ALIVE!!!!! YAY!!!!! So anyways,

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Peace out my lovely gangstas. I'm so weird LOL