chapter 6

Jasper's brother came and apologized time he seemed really scared and nervous. He also said that the reason he was so hard on me because his parents died from a rouge attack when this m and jasper were at a very young age. I forgave him and he was really greatful that I did. After mason Jasper's brother apoligized to me he

left. Jasper came in a little while after and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Did apologize? Was he nice? Did he be rude?" Jasper started hitting me with questions.

"Yes, yes and no." I told him he looked relieved. We stayed there for a while in a peaceful silence. Jasper moved and layed his head on my stomach with his feet hanging of the side of the bed.

"You smell good, like honey and lilac." He said making me giggle. Wait I never giggle, this boy is making me happy. I thought smiling jasper moved so he was laying beside me his head in the crook of my neck. He on inhaled we later like that then I heard jaspers breathing slow and I knew he was asleep. After a while of hearing his soft breathing it lolled me to sleep. I had a nightmare.

Dad was standing over me holding a belt that had a buckle on it. My breathing picked up I started panicking.

"You bitch maybe next time you'll remember to get me the right beer." My fathers voice boomed through out the room making me shake in fear and move to the corner and sit. He moved over to me in long strides. Then he brought the belt back and the sound of it going through the air made me whimper. The belt buckle hit me in my nose making it bleed. He hit me again this time hitting me in the temple. I fell unconscious the dream shifted my brother was now standing over me we were in a forest then I noticed jasper was his side. They started kicking me and spittiong on me.

"Whore you should be dead not mom." Dean yelled and punched me in the face. Tears streamed down my face as they beat me and called me names. I though they liked me I thought they cared for me. I started screaming and crying telling them to stop bit they wouldn't. I felt someone shake me.

"Wake up please baby wake up." I heard jaspers soft caring voice. I jolted awake, jasper looked at m!e with sad eyes. No he's lying he doesn't care he doesn't. I started shaking I got of the bed and moved away from him.

"Hey shh I won't hurt you never ever will I ever hurt you." He said and stood cautiously and approached me I whimpered. He stopped and looked at me with sad eyes. I felt so horrible I was hurting him. I stood up and walked to him I held out shaking arms and hugged him he was surprised then he hugged me back softly. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"You were so scared and you were screaming my name telling me to stop hurting you and that I was a carless prick." He said I felt wetness on top of my head was he crying? I backed up but my arms were still around his waist. I wiped away his tears and stood on my tippy toes. I hesitated then kissed him he kissed me back more roughly but softly he licked my lip for entrance. I didn't grant it because I still didn't trust him much. It might sound stupid that I wouldn't kiss him fully because I didn't trust him well that's just how I feel so get of my mother fucking back. (I watched the spectacular now so I wanted to use this quote because its funny) I pulled away from him he whimpered.

"Sorry it was just a dream I didn't mean to yell I'm sorry OK." I said to him he shook his head then brought me to him again.

Hopefully my dream will stay a dream, I thought

**********************A/N***********************

It might be kinda short but i thought i would be nice to the people who actually read and like my book.