chapter 8

Jasper begged me to let him take me out but I didn't want to wiast his money but he wasn't having at of that. We are driving to I don't even now where. He pulled in to a place that said Stacey's buffet it looked old.

"Don't worry it might look old but there food is great." Jasper said and got out then jogged aver to my side and opened the door for me. I stepped out on to the cracked asphalt. We walked up to the doors and of course before I could open the door jasper stepped in front of me and opened. I walked through and jasper stood at my side. We got our tables and a waiter came over to us. He looked at me and got a flirtatious glint in his eyes.

"What would you like to drink sweetheart?" He asked.

"Coke will be fine thank you." I said and looked over at jasper who was glaring at the guy. The waiter looked at jasper with the same glare.

"And what would you like." The waiter asked Jasper with disgust.

"The same." Jasper snarled out. The guy scribbled it down and then left. Me and jasper got up and got our plates and went and got our food. Once we got back to the table our drinks were there and there was something on my straw. It was a paper wrapped around it, before I could grab it jasper grabbed it and unraveled it. His eyes turned black. I took the paper and read it, it said: If you ever want to get rid of that loser maybe me and you can hang out sweetheart.

I got up and went to the booth where jasper was sitting in I held his hand.

"Hey why are getting all worked up for?" I asked him knowing what he was going to say.

"Because that bastard is trying to get what's mine." He said growling.

"He might be trying but he'll never get me I promise." I said and kissed his cheek. His eyes turned back to there normal color. I sat back over on the other side and started eating.

Me and jasper talked forever about our lives but I didn't talk much he did. I didn't have a problem with that because most of my life was abuse and hatred except for my brother he was like sunshine in the darkness to me. I found out that when jasper was 14 his dad died from a rouge attack. Then his mother hung herself because she lost her mate. I cried a bit when he told me his eyes even filled up with tears but he didn't let them slip.

"Do you need a refill." Asked the waiter from earlier. I saw him staring at the piece of paper that was sitting on the table he smiled at me.

"No," I said, "but there is one thing I need, its for you to leave me alone can't you see I'm with my boyfriend. You really need to stop flirting with me or I'll have him squash you like a bug." I don't now where any of that came from. Usually I'm nice to people but i don't know i just hated thatvthis guy was having so much disrespect. The guy looked so nervous then he shakily grabbed our empty plates and scurried of.

"Where'd that come from?" Jasper asked looking at me with adoration.

"I didn't like how he was being so disrespectful when he planly saw that I was with someone else." I said he stared at me with love.

"Your Luna side is kicking in you were born to be a Luna." He told me. I blushed, but wait I can't be a Luna I never really thought about it but I wasn't fit to be a Luna I wasn't brave or strong at all. I didn't tell any thing to Jasper because I know he would be upset. He leaned over the table and kissed me I kissed back then he licked my lip I heasintly let him in and our tounges battled each others. He moved so he was in the booth with me. He never broke our kiss. I felt sparks tingle through out my body. His hand rested on my thigh slightly rubbing it.

We both heard someone clear there throat I jumped and broke our kiss. A women looked at us with amusement she wore an apron and a name tag. I guessed she worked here.

"Um some customers are getting disturbed so I'm going to have to ask you two to pay and leave I'm sorry." She said she did look sorry and I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Miss. Maryilyn." Jasper said. He got up and grabbed my hand in the process bringing me out of the booth. He pit the money on the table and we headed for the door. Before we left I looked back and saw Miss. Maryliyn wiping a tear and walking to the back.

"Jasper why was she so sad?" I asked he looked at me then looked at the ground.

"Her mate my uncle died last week he had an extreme heart attack its rare for werewolves to have heart attacks but it can happen." He said sadly I felt horibble for him. I turned him to me and got on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. He looked happy but I saw hunger in his eyed as he stared at me. Then his eyes zoned in on the side of my face. He brought his hand up I fought the habit to flinch back. His fingers lightly brushed by skin and I noticed he was touch in where my scare was.

"What happened?" He asked sadly. I pulled away.

"I'll tell you I promise just not right now." I said he stared at me for awhile then he nodded his head we got in the car and drove home.