chapter 9

G When we got home jasper took me to his room. We sat on the bed and looked of in to space enjoying each others company. After a little while I realized I needed to really get a shower.

"Hey jasper can I go get shower?" I asked.

"Of course you can baby." He said I got up then he pulled me back down and he kissed me on the cheek. I laughed and stood back up and went to the bathroom. Before I took of my shirt I heard a knock on the door.

"I have clothes for you." Said jasper through the other side of the door. I opened it and took the clothes.

Once I was done getting undressed I hopped in the warm water it felt so good. I washed my hair in jasper shampoo and conditioner it smelt so amazing. Once I washed my body with his body wash. I got out and dressed in the black long sleeved shirt and blue sweat pants. When I got out I saw jasper sprawled out on the bed like a star fish. I went and sat beside his laying form. He looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes. He wrapped his arms my waist and rested his head on my stomach.

"Mm I like it when you smell like me." He said making me giggle. I scotched down so I was eye level with him. He pulled me closer then he put his lips on mine. His lips were so soft. I kissed him back and then his tounge grazed my bottom lip. I granted his entrance. Our tounges battled for a while then I gave up and let his tounge explore my mouth. His hands went under my shirt and they rubbed up and down my sides. He stopped abruptly and his eyes turned black. I looked at him with fear. I noticed his thumb was on my scar.

I pulled away and stood up because jasper was starting to scare me. My knees wobbled in fear he noticed and his eyes softened and went back to there beautiful green.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you but you've been acting weird every time I try to touch your face you flinch, the scar on your cheek and just now." He said. I got back on the bed and later beside him I sighed.

"I'm sorry but I wanted to get to trust you and I actually trust you now so I guess I'll tell you." I waited for him to say any thing but he just stayed silent. "Well when I was 8 me and my mom are in a car accident. She died and a few months after the funeral my dad became mean and demanding then one day I back talked to him and he hit me. He didn't really hurt me badly but then he hit me again and I couldn't remember how many times he hit me. That's the reason I crossed your land its because I was trying to get away from that place." I was in tears by the time I was done. I tried to choice back the sobs but then I gave up and the sobs rocked my body uncontrobly.

"I'm so sorry I should've protected you." He said and put his head in to my neck.

"you don't have to be sorry." I said and he gripped me.

"Yes I should have I wish I could've been there for you." He said.

"That's in the past now okay I'm ready to start a new life with you okay." I said he nodded and he held me in his arms when my tears started slowing I drifted of to sleep.

.......,................

If its kinda short I'm sorry please comment and vote