chapter 15

"You bitch why are you always doing everything wrong you're just like you're damn mother, a fuck up." My father stood over me punching or kicking me with each word. I felt my mind slipping away. Black spots appeared and I passed out. My dream shifted, I was sitting on the ground. Jasper was sitting next to me.

"I love you, Lilah." He said and then kissed me. A gun shot went off I looked up and saw  my dad the gun was pointing at haset I looked back over to him he was laying on the ground coughing up blood?

"NO NO no." I screamed. My body racked with sobs as jasper chocked on his own blood.

"Y-youre let-ting m-me die." He said choking up blood. "T-this is y-youre fa-ault." He said then his body went limp and blood trailed down his jaw.

"I'm sorry please Jasper!" I screamed and shook his body it felt like my heart was being torn out of my chest. Suddenly Jasper stood up the blood and bullet wound disappeared. I hugged him.

"Get off of me." He spat and pushed me off I landed on the ground on my butt.

"J-jasper." I whispered then he slapped me across my face.

"Don't call me jasper I'm you're alpha." He yelled.

"B-but j-jasper we-were m-mates." I said tears falling down my face.

"Whatever you're nor worthy enough to be at my side as a Luna you're an unworthy bitch." He yelled and punched me in the jaw then he started kicking me in the stomach.

"What the hell Jasper." dean came from the woods.

"Dean help me." I whimpered. He smiled a sick smile.

"Jasper you dumbass," he said I felt releived that he was helping me,"you're doing it wrong." Dean grinned and approached me and started kicking me then they both joined in and I felt my life slipping away.

"Lilah!" Someone screamed and jolted awake. Jasper was leaning over me. I backed up to th edge of the bed and brought my knees to my chest and hugged them. I was shaking and sobbing. "Lilah im not going to just you I promise." He said and crawled over to me I whimpered. He brought me to his chest. "Shy its alright baby you're OK I'm not going to hurt you." He said and held me closer.

"J-jasper it f-felt s-so real." I said and tried to snuggle closer to him. He stroked my hair and coed in to my ear.

"Will you tell me what happened in you're dream?" He asked. I tried to calm myself down and after awhile I stopped shaking but I was still crying.

I explained the dream not leaving anything out. I explained my father shooting Jasper and Dewan and him beating me top death literally. After talking him his eyes held hurt and anger.

"Do you believe that I would do that to you." He asked hurt tears filled his eyes.

"I.......I'm not sure what to believe." I said and looked down. Tear fell down my face.

"Really you believe that I would fucking beat you to death." He said angered. He scoffed. Then I felt the bed move and I looked up, jasper walked to the bvathroom and slammed the door making me jump. I layed back down and looked over at the clock it was 2:53 am. Tears ran down my face and my body racked with sobs.

"Why so you always have to be a fuck up Lilah you're stupid and now youre fucking mate hates you." I said to myself and cried more. Suicide. I thought, no I  couldn't do that Jasper would be heart broken. That one word kept on running through my mind. I stood up and went to the kitchen. I got a drink of water then. My feet brought me over to the knife drawer. I slowly opened it and grabbed the biggest sharpest knife.

"Just one cut and Jasper wouldn't have to take care of me neither would dean they could be free of having to watch my every move. I brought the knife to my wrist the cold metal made me shiver. I sliceed my wrist deep and long. Then I sliced it again and again. I fell to the ground and dropped the knife. I saw Jasper standing over me tears falling from his eyes before it was all black.