chapter 13

I looked at Jasper with frightened eyes. He didn't really see it he was so angry. He was shaking and his eyes were black.

"What the hell are you doing you can't just fuckiong beat up the pack members?" He said in an alpha voice.

"H-he hu-hurt c-cas." I said stuttering and shaking in fear. He approached me and grabbed my wrist.

"You aren't supposed to beat up my fucking pack members just because of some faget." He yelled I I backed away from him trying to get my hand out of his tight grip.

"Jasper, p-please l-let g-go." I stuttered his grip was extremely tight. "J-jasper y-youre g-going to c-crush m-my wrist." I stuttered tears falling down my face. His eyes softened then they turned back to there forest green and he let go. I brought my wrist to my chest. It hurt like hell. I'm pretty sure it was broken.

"Lilah I'm sorry I didn't mean to its just... god I'm so stupid I'm so sorry." He said then he hugged me. He put his head in the crook of my neck. I felt wetness on my shoulder, he was crying. Dean and Cas were standing on the other side of the room staring at us.

"Shh its alright." I said. He looked at me.

"No its not here let me see you're wrist." He said he softly grabbed my elbow and put his hand under my hand, trying to be careful not to touch the big bruise that was forming on my wrist.

"God I'm the worst fucking mate ever." He said. And let go of my arm.

"Look its alright I'm still living okay." I said and put my good hand under his chin and made him look at me.

"No if I wouldn't have calmed down I would of lashed out and killed you." He said and tears fell down his face. "I'm sorry Lilah please forgive me." He said.

"I do forgive you but there's a few more apologizes you need to give." I said and waved my hand to dean and cas.

"I'm sorry you two I was a complete dick earlier I'm truly sorry." He said. I smiled.

"And by the way you aren't the worst mate you just need some help to become nicer and get rid of those anger issues." I said, he smiled then he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. We kissed a short and sweet kiss.

"You're the most best mate in the world I'm glad you're mine." He said and kissed me again only a longer one. He broke the kiss "God you're so great, you actually beat my strongest worrior." He said. "You know what that means now you're the strongest warrior and a Luna you are amazing." He said.

"I did I didn't know I was that strong." I said stunned.

"Yep." He said and smiled. He looked at me with so much pride. "I love you Lilah." He said.

"I l-love you too." I said. He hugged me. Me squishing my arm. I whimpered.

"Oh we need to get you to the pack doctor so she can give you something for that." He said referring to my wrist. I nodded. He took me out of the kitchen and we headed to the pack doctor.