chapter 26

Lilah's POV

I busted in to dean's room, he was sitting on the bed reading.

"What the hell!" I screamed startling dean he jumped off the bed and stood.

"What?!" He asked angrily.

"What to you mean by you don't want a family?" I said trying to look as dissapointed as I felt. He looked at the ground, I walked up to him lifted his head up to look at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm scared lilah." Dean whispered then fell to his knees, I kneeled in front of him. "I'm scared that I'll be like dad that I'll beat my children. I'm scared that I'll never become a good father, and in scared that my child will be made fun of because she or he have two fathers. It's not right Lilah, what I am, gay, it isn't fucking right I'm a horrible person. God doesn't even love me I know this because of what I did. I killed my own father!!" He screamed the last sentence and I'm sure the whole house heard it, He started shaking and crying. I held him as he let out his tears.

"Its alright dean you aren't a horrible person you are amazing. It doesn't matter that you killed our father its alright. Our father deserved to die he needed it." I said the word father in disgust. "There is nothing to be scared about OK, you will be a great father, and don't care about what other people think its OK." I said and rocked him back and forth.

"Thank you Lilah I love you so much I could never ask for a better sister." He said, I felt the tears falling from my eyes.

"I love you too, now you need to talk to Cas about this, he needs you." I said he nodded and stood up I stood with him. We walked out of the room and back to my room. Cas was sitting on my bed jittering when he saw us he stood.

"I'm sorry Cas I love you and I want to start a family with you I was just scared, I was scared that I wouldn't become a good father." Dean said, cas looked at him with classy eyes.

"You will be a great father I know it." Cas said then kissed him. A tear rolled down my cheek at how beautiful this moment was. I felt two arms wrap around my waist, it tipped my head back to see jasper he looked down at me then whispered in my ear,

"They are so adorable." I laughed and nodded. Dean and cas were hugging then cas looked at me and I mad akissing face, he blushed then burrief his head in deans chest.

"They are so adorable." I said.

==================================================

Hi I know it's been a while but I haven't been up to writing these past few days sorry.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

Bye!