chapter 27

Lilah's POV

I'm so excited, today I get to go visit my uncle. I wasn't aloud to because he was in the hospital because he had a stroke. Dean, jasper and I are going to go visit him.

"Lilah and Dean come on." Jasper said from downstairs. I through on my shirt over my tank top and slipped into some flip flops and ran down stairs. I tripped on the last step and screamed when I was about to hit the ground but two arms wrapped around my waist and hoisted me back up.

"You should watch where your going." Jasper said and kissed my cheek making me blush. We went into the kitchen and waited for dean to get downstairs. I got impatient and went to the bottom of the steps and yelled,

"Dean get down here right now we need to go!!" After another 3 minuted dean finally came trotting down the steps. I noticed a hicky on his neck. I started cracking up laughing.

"So what were you doing getting it on with cas." I said dean looked down blushing but he had smile on his face.

"Shut up Lilah." He said and put his jacket on and put the collar up to hide the hicky. We went back to the kitchen and jasper was leaning on the country looking sexy as hell. I love him so much he means the world to me, I'm glad the moon goddess made him my mate.

"You guys ready?" He asked I nodded and jumped on his back and we headed to the car. Jasper stopped and swung me around so I was in front of him with my legs around his waist.

"Y'know I don't think I've seen your wolf yet, maybe we can go to your uncles house in wolf form." Jasper said I hesitated, I haven't shifted in so long I don't think my wolf can do it.

'I can do it I've been dying to get out run please.' I heard my wolf say in my head, wow that's the longest sentence she's ever said.

"OK let's do it." I said to jasper. He grinned, I let go of him and dropped to the ground. I raced behind a tree and stripped.

'Come on we can do this, I know this going to hurt like a bitch,' I said to my wolf. I imagined me as my white wolf with black spots all over its body. Snap! Snap! Snap!

I felt my bones snap into my wolfs form I gritted my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut at the pain it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would though. I opened my eyes and looked down to see white and black paws. I grabbed my clothes in my teeth and walked out from behind the tree to see dean and jasper in there wolf form. Jaspers wolf was so beautiful especially its eyes they are a darker shad of green.

'Follow me.' Jasper said in my head. I nodded my wolf head and followed him he was only jogging at first but then he started running I ran to catch up with him, dean was a little behind us. It felt so good to be in wolf form I loved it. I loved the way the wind rippled through my fur. After 5 minuted we were in the back of a little log house. I went behind a tree and shifted then put my clothes on them walked out from behind the tree.

"Your wolf is so beautiful Lilah." Jasper said I blushed.

"Thanks." We walked to the back door of the house and knocked. Uncle opened the door, he had a cane in his hand. I hugged him gently but tightly he hugged back.

"Oh I've missed both of you so much I remember when you were so small and young." He said and we all went and sat at the bench that was in his back yard.

"We've missed you so much." Dean said I nodded agreeing with him. Uncle looked so much older it was so sad.

We stayed at his house forever staying outside and talking about the good times when we were together. When it got night time we started up a bonfire and mind linked the pack to come and bring food so we can have a bonfire and cook out. I had a wonderful time it made me so happy that we got to hang out but also sad because how uncle got around he used his cane and he could hardly stand up. I just need to pay attention that he's actually still alive, he might he a little crippled but he's still alive.

********************************************************

Thanks for reading I hope you like it.

Vote

Comment

Share

Bye lovelies :-)