chapter 3

I woke up this morning surprisingly on my own and I woke up early too. It was 6:32 in the morning that's earlier than when Dean wakes me up. I decided to get back at him because it looked like he was in deep sleep. I got off the bed and stalked over to him then I pounced on him.

"GET UP!" I screamed in his ear. He rolled over and I fell off him on the ground.

"Ow." I said because I landed on my butt and it really hurt. He looked down at me and started to laugh.

"Karma sucks doesn't it." He said and I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Shut up. Its going to be funny when karma bites you in the butt, meany." I said and pouted. He chuckled then got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got of the floor and went to my duffel bag and grabbed out black skinny jeans and a blue tank top with a blue sweatshirt. I heard the shower go on in the bathroom, so I got dressed where I was because if he was only using the bathroom I wouldn't have time to get dressed without him coming out and seeing me. That would be really awkward. After I got dressed I left a note to Dean telling him I was going down to the lobby to get some coffee and something to eat.

When I got down to the lobby I could smell the sweet sent of waffles my mouth watered, as I got closer the smell got stronger. Once I got in the restraunt area I'm sure I was drooling. What I haven't ate in a while. After I got a plate I put waffles, sausage and eggs on it I went and sat in one of the comfy chairs.

When I was half way finished with my plate someone sat in front of me. I looked up and saw Dean sitting with a plate that had 3 waffles 12 pieces of sausage and about 2 scoops of eggs.

"Wow you must be very hungry." I told him.

"Well no duh I haven't ate in a day." He said then he looked down as if with shame.

"What's wrong." I asked him.

"Nothing." He said quietly.

"I know something is wrong with you tell me."

"Its just.......just that I'm complaining about not eating in a day and you've had to go weeks without eating." He said anger seeped through his voice at the end.

"Its alright." I told him reasheringly. He smiled gratefully at me.

"You just can't worry about only yourself can you." He said. I looked at him weirdly because I've never realized that I worry about other people and not my self. Now that I look back I have worried about people other than myself, even when my dad had gotten sick I worried about him, I know I know why would I do that I don't know it just felt selfish if I didn't.

"I guess not." I told him. He laughed and then got up with an empty tray. "Wow your finished already you ate like a pig." I said and laughed. He just stuck his tounge out at me then went and put his tray in the trash. I saw him go in to the door that lead to the lobby he was probably going to the room.

I finished up my food and went up to the room. When I got in I didn't see Dean then I heard the flush of a toilet and my brother walked out of the bathroom.

"You ready sis, we've got to go or we won't make it there today." I nodded. Then grabbed my duffel bags and followed Dean out of the room to the lobby and to the front desk. We checked out and went out to the truck. Dean grabbed my bags and put them in the back of the truck while I got in the passenger seat. He got in and started the car then drove.

"In about four hours we'll be there." He said.

"Okay." I said then reached in the back of the seat and got Dean's iPod and ear buds then put on skillet.

After an hour of riding I drifted of to sleep. I had a horrible nightmare.

.....NIGHTMARE.....

I was 11 my dad had drunken a lot he came down the stairs stomping. I heard him start to mumble out cuss words, and his mumbling got louder until it turned to screams.