chapter 14

Jasper held my hand and walked me to the packs doctor office. Once we got there the doctor, kinzie, wrapped my wrist with tan wrap.

"You'll probably be healed by tomorrow." She said and smiled warmly at me.

"Thank you." I said to her.

"You're welcome Luna." Told me kindly. The new name wasn't fitting me I don't want to be thought of a Luna because I'm not that powerful I'm weak.

"Please call Lilah." I said she looked at me strangely then she just nodded. Jasper and I walked out of the office and up stairs to his room. I layed down and closed my eyes I was really tired. I yawned making Jasper laugh and he layer down beside me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"You get some sleep OK I'm going to go and do some alpha work." He said I opened my eyes and frowned.

"OK fine." I said and turned around to go to sleep.

"Sorry but I have to I love you." He said sadly.

"Its not like I'm not going to ever see you again its fine, I love you too." I turned back around then jumped up and hugged him. He backed away a bit but not letting go and he kissed me. It was a short sweet kiss but I still cherished it. He let go but not before saying he loved me again.

After about a hour of trying to go to sleep I gave up and went downstairs to find dean. I looked in the kitchen and noticed that the guy I beat up wasn't there and the kitchen had been cleaned. I went to the living room and saw dean leaning over cas making out. I covered my eyes up like a child.

"Ewy bubby doing the nasty." I said childishly. I heard a thump and I looked up dean was on the ground covering his face up with his hands and cas was as red as a fire truck. I laughed so hard I doubled over clutching my stomach laughing so hard.

"Shut up sis." Dean said and got up from the floor blushing so hardcore.

"Don't act like a baby dean." I said jokingly. He laughed and sat back down on the couch. Cas snuggled ion to his side and dean wrapped his arm around him. They were so cute together I just had to smile.I went over and layed on the brown love seat.

"We should watch a movie." Cas suggested.

"Yeah how about Michael Myers." I said.

"Sure I love that movie." Dean said then got on netflixs and don't the movie and started it. We turned of the lights and closed the blinds so it would make it seem more scarier.

20 minutes jasper came into the room and came over to me and lifted me up and sat down and sat me down on his lap. I smiled and pecked his lips then went back to watching the movie. I smelt something cooking it smelled like chicken and brownies. From the kitchen someone yelled, "dinner". Jasper got up with me n his arms then he set me back down nthe ground. Dean got up but cas didn't.

"Cas come on its dinner." Dean said worried. Cas looked down.

"My dad told me since I suck to much dick that I can't eat for three weeks." He said sadly and a bit of venm filled his words. Both me and dean growled. I grabbed Cas's hand and pulled him up. Dean growled at my closeness. I ignored him and dragged him behind him into the dining room. Then io pulled out chair and pushed him in it. Then I sat beside him and Jasper sat down beside me and dean sat on the other side of cas.

"Do you want me to make you're plate?" Jasper asked.

"Sure if you want to." I said he nodded and grabbed two plates from the middle and started putting food on. About 20 more people filled the other chairs. Jasper sat a filled plae that I don't think I could eat in front of me. I looked aver and saw cas just staring at his food.

"Cas eat." I said. He didn't start eating dean was looking so worried at his mate.

'Hold his mouth open.' I mind linked dean he looked at me confused and then smiled knowing my plan. Dean quickly grabbed deans mouth and forced it open cas jumped and tried to pull away then I took a spoon of mash potatoes and shuved it in his mouth then I took the spoon out and dean closed Cas's mouth. Cas swallowed.

"What the fuck." Cas said. I laughed.

"Well maybe you should have started eating instead of looking at the plate like it was an alien." I said. He glared playfully at me. Cas looked over at dean.

"You're sister is awesome." He said I blushed and smiled a bit.

"I know." Dean said and smiled at me we finished our meal in a peaceful silence and Jasper and I went upstairs and layer down.

"I love you good night." Jasper said I snuggled into his side.

"I love you too." I said he kissed me on the lips and wrapped his arms around me and after a while I dosed off.