chapter 10

I had the same dream as the night before but this time it was more gruesome. I was awoken by jasper we sat holding each other for a long time. He coed in to my ear telling me it will be alright. After I calmed he leaned back so he was looking at me then he kissed me. It was short but I didn't mind.

"I love you." He blurted out. I stared at him making sure the was telling the truth but he didn't seem to be telling a lie. "Its alright you can say it when you feel like it." He said I saw a hint of sadness but he covered it up.

"What time is it?" I asked he looked at his phone.

"5:01 am." He said.

"Sorry I woke you up." I said he just smiles then he kissed me again only we didn't let go his lips softly moved on mine. His tounge licked my lip. I didn't open my mouth I wanted play with him. He growled and pushed down in the bed making me gasp. His tounge slipped in to my mouth. We kissed like that for awhile rhgen I pulled back because I couldn't hardly breath. Our for heads leaned in each others. He noticed how he was on top of me so he got off.

"Sorry." He said

"It's okay." I giggled. He looked at me with adoration. His hand touched my cheek I slightly cringed away he put his hand on my cheek his thumb traced my scar.

"How many scars do you have?" He asked.

"To many to count." I told him he lowly growled at that.

"Why would some one do some thing like that to some one so damn beautiful as you?" He asked. I blushed and looked down. My father's words cane back to me 'worthless' 'ugly' 'fat'. All of those words were true I don't know why jasper didn't see how unworthy I am.

"Im not beautiful I'm far from it." I said. He growled and pulled me closer his body heat felt inviting I wish I could just cuddle up with him and so niothing but lay here.

"You are to beautiful and don't let any one else tell you other wise OK babe." He said looking at me. I nodded and buried my head in to his chest he held me and I felt my self drift off back to sleep.

...................................

I know its super short but guess what it's getting worse for the better. *she says with a sinister smile* love Blood_Moon12