Chapter 29

a/n: so I know I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy. but here it is.

Lilah's pov

I sat on the ground crying surrounded by broken furniture and pictures smashed on the ground, I had no family now. I only had my brother and Jasper. My heart hurt from the pain and my head hurt from the tears that wouldn't strop falling from my eyes.

"Lilah? Are you in here?" I heard jaspers voice from the other side of the door.

"y-yes." I answered, he pushed the door open and entered our room. I kept my head down not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Did you do all this lilah?" he asked, I still kept my head down and nodded. Jasper sighed then picked me up bridal style, I buried my head in his chest crying silently with an occasional hiccup. He carried me to the spare bed room and laid me on the bed then covered me up and climbed in next to me. I nuzzled my face in to his neck and slowly stopped crying until I fell asleep.

Jasper's pov

I watched lilah as she slept, she looked so broken and sad, my wolf whined at the thought of our mate being hurt.

"alpha theres rouges outside the south border." i heard one of my border patrol men say to me. i sighed and got out of the bed making sure i wrapped lilah in the blankets, i kissed her forehead then went out the door and downstairs. Once i got outside i took of my clothes and shifted into my overly sized wolf. After shifting i ran towards the south border.

"hurry alpha there attacking." i heard him say in distraught, i quickened my pace, i could feel my rage getting higher as i got closer. it made me angry that people would cross my lands, I hated intruders so much. It made me even more mad that they would hurt my people, once I got to the south border I saw three of my pack mates fighting off five rouges, by the looks of it the rouges were winning. I growled loudly causing all the fighting to stop but for only a quick second then the rouges started attacking again.

I started helping my pack members letting my rage out on the rouges. One of the rouges who had a mud colored pelt bit my right front paw, I helped then growled and bite the rouge on its ear. I pulled up making the rouge yelp in pain, his ear started bleeding but I didn't let go, I swung him in to a tree by his ear. I bit in to his neck as he struggled to get up and cracked his neck killing him.

Another rouge pounced on to me, I lost my footing and fell to the ground, the rouge snapped at my neck but I quickly dodged his attempt and got up off the forest floor. Quickly turning towards the rouge I growled and pounced on top of him biting at his neck but he was keeping up a good fight.

Finally I was able to bite in to his neck after getting scratched in the face and bit in the nuzzle. Once I killed the rouge I turned to see my pack members finishing off the rest of the rouges. Once the rouges were all dead my pack members bowed there wolf heads towards me.

'Thank you alpha for coming to help us.' The smallest one said, I think his name was Jackson.

'You are welcome now all of you get back to the pack house and clean yourselves up, also get checked out by the pack doctor.' They all nodded then ran off. After they all left I shifted to my human form and walked over to one of the rouges that was now in its human form, dead. I checked his arm for any tattoos, I was informed a while ago that rouges were ganging up and destroying pack lands, they had the tattoo of a wolf with a star on its forehead on there forearms. The rouge didn't have any tattoo, after picking up the bodies of the dead rouges and throwing them over my border I shifted and ran back to the pack house.

Once I got up to the guest bedroom that Lilah was in I checked if Lilah was OK. She was curled up on the bed cuddling a pillow, she was adorable. I hoped in to the shower and cleaned the scent of rouges of my body leaving the new fresh scent of Axe body wash. After I took my shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist.

When I left the bathroom lilah was sitting on the bed, she looked up at me and she looked up and down my body biting her lip.

"You like what you see?" I smirked at her, she blushed lightly and nodded.

"Very much." I bit my lip and approached her on the bed, she watched me her perfect lips opened slightly. Once I got in front of her I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. She smiled against my lips and kissed back, I Licked her bortom lip and she partee her lips. I slipped my tongue in to her mouth causing her to moan then wrap her arms around my neck, I let my tongue roam around her mouth tasting every bit of her mouth before pulling away. She looked up at me smiling and biting her lip slightly which made her look so damn sexy.

Lilah's pov

I smiled looking up at Jasper biting mh lip slightly, I loved the way he kissed me it made me feel so safe and loved I could kiss him all day an everyday, sappy I know. But its true he makes me feel like the happiest girl in the world.

I pouted as he turned around and went in to his closet, I threw my self back on the bed and looked over at the clock, it read 3:30 am. I groaned and wrapped myself in the blankets, why was he even up this early?

Jasper came out of the closet and laid beside me pulling me in to his chest, I smiled brightly and kissed his lips softly then pulled away and nuzzles his neck.

"I love you Lilah. I want you to always rember that, I'll never leave you." Jasper said, I smiled more and kissed his neck.

I love you too Jasper." He kissed my forehead, I felt safe and happy but I could still feel the pang of hurt in my heart, I missed my uncle and it hurt to know he was the last person in my family besides Dean but I knew I had to keep living keep fighting for my uncle and live my life. And that is exactly what I'll do and I'll be able to do it cause I have the love of my life at my side.