chapter 12

We ate crepes the best thing in the world. My brother is the bestest cook ever. While we were eating a guy walked in he had black hair with blue eyes. He looked at dean and his eyes filled with lust? Wait what. Dean got up and the guy approached him they kissed each other. Oh my fucking god I never knew my brother was gay. They broke there kiss and turned towards us  both my and jaspers mouths were haninf open.

"C-cas your gay." Jasper said in shock. The guy Cas looked down at his feet.

"Sorry alpha I didn't want to tell you because I don't want to be thrown out of the pack." I looked at Jasper. His stare was hard looking at Cas.

"You know gayiness equals weak youre getting out of my pack first thing tomorrow." Jasper said. My blood started to boil jasper was being so mean.

"No cas you are not out of this pack your staying that's Luna orders got it." I said with so much power I didn't even know I had. "And as for you Jasper what the fuck do you have against gays."

"Gays are weak and pathetic and disgusting and Luna orders don't work on my pack they obey there alpha." He said angered.

"So I guess since cas gas to leave so does dean right." I said he nodded. His face was stern and angered. "Well then I'm going to go pack my bags you two should also were leaving first thing tomorrow." I said jasper growled I turned and headed out the door. Jasper grabbed me by my waist.

"You aren't going any where you're going to stay here with me." He said in his alpha voice. I wasn't scared on bit by him which was odd be cause usually I'm a little scaredy cat.

"Well then I'll stay if they get to stay." Jasper looked defeated.

"Fine but cas you're foing to be in a vwry low rank now." He said sternly cas nodded. I was not very happy.

"Um no he's going to keep his rank nothing less." I said with so much power that a hint of fear flashed in jaspers eyes. Jasper growled.

"Fine then." He said and stormed off. Dean came over and hugged me.

"Thank you so much." He said.

"You're welcome." I said. He pulled away. "Um cas this is my sister, Lilah." Cas came forward and held out his hand.

"No you're my brothers mate you deserve a hug." I said and hugged him he stiffned. I backed away I know what that tensness is I've done it before. "Who hurt you." I asked angrilly. He looked at me with curiosity.

"H-how." He said.

"When I touched you you stiffened who the hell hurt you." I said using power in my voice.

"Uh m-my f-fat-ther." He said. I growled so loud it shook the floor.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"My house." He said. Dean was shaking so hardcore.

"Lead us." Dean said and growled.

"No you can't he's strong like really strong." He said tears in his eyes.

"Even the strongest fall." Dean said. Cas looked at him with love and adoration. Cas hugged him.

"I'm glad I found and I'm glad you have the best sister ever." He said I laughed.

"Deans the good one." I said. Cas looked at me confused.

"Long story." I said he nodded.

"So do I maybe we can talk about some time." He said I nodded.

"Now about your father where is he." I said sternly.

"Right here." Said a guy at the door he had black hair and brown eyes. Cas gulped and backed away a bit. The guy looked at him with disgust. All I saw was red I jumped and leaned on him my fists starting flying in to his face. He couldn't even register what was happeninhappening before his nose was broken and his eyes were black and blue. When he came to his senses he rolled so he was on top and he punched me in the mouth busting my lip open. I brought my knee up and hit him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and I turned so was on him my fists were flying into his face after a while his face was bloody and bruised and he was knocked out.

"You bastard." I said and stood up. I stumbled because I was exhausted the speed I was going punching him was exhausting. Dean caught me before I collapsed on the ground. He helped me stand up. I got my balance back and I stood on my own.

"Thank you." Cas said and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Yeah I would do any thing for someone who has had to be abused there whole life I've experienced that before." I said to him he looked at me with confusion.

"I'll tell you later." I said jasper walked in. He saw the guy laying unconscious on the ground then he saw my bloody knuckles.

"WHAT THE HELL." He screamed shaking the house. Now I was scared.