A Small Rant About Attorney Online

Okay, I know this rant will be a but immature. And, I don't want to ruin the game for anyone, nor tell others to stop playing the game if they play it.

So. I was just being casual and I was playing Attorney Online. I logged in and was just being casual with the peeps there. I have been there before, and some of the players there knew me.

Next thing you know, I mention my age. Yes. I'm 13. And I am goig to be 14 soon. In 7 days. I know people will be like "Oh my god! She's 13! And she wrote lemons, too!". Okay, yeah. I did. So what?

Children find out about some stuff sooner or later. Even at a very young age. If anything, I learned how to swear in eglish when I was 5 years old.

Anyway. So, like I said, I mentioned my age. Suddenly, peoplw start to scold me for playing Attorney Online and telling me I shouldn't be there. And there I was, sitting there and thinking "Excuse me?". I know, it sounds immature to get mad at some older players, but, I don't think it's THEIR choice if I should be there or not. It's my life. Not theirs.

Heck, I was 12 when I started reading lemons, and nobody had a problem with that. Nobody stopped me from doing that. Not even my best friend, whom herself wrote a lemon when she was the same age as me.

Now, what I'm trying to get at is the fact that players who aren't related to the children playing have problem with that.

If children that are +12 (or even +13) want to play a game, then they should go ahead. Plus. Does Attorney Online say anything about players who are +18? Hah. No. It doesn't. If it was a +18 game, I would have understood the fact that I'm not suposed to be there. But it's not.

So, guys. If you're 13, 14 or even above, don't hesitate to play a game. It's you choicr what you do now. Not anyone else's (except for parents).

(P.S:Someone from Attorney online told me to go fuck myself and that their birthday is more important than mine. When I litteraly mentioned that I am going to be 14 in 7 days. Excuse me, but I don't think that telling someone that is okay. You aren't the only person who celebrates their birthday, Cenro. Fucking asshole.)

Delia... Out.