💖A Christmas Special💖

Before we start. Don't worry, I will still write your requests. But I wanted to make a special one-shot for Christmas. Since there are 3 more days until Christmas Eve, y'know? Anyway. Enjoy!

_____________________________

The snow covered every part of Beach City, even Little Homeworl. The white snow danced in the air is fell upon the surface of planet earth.

Every house was decorated outside and inside. The lights wraped around were glowing, eluminating the roadd and fences.

In a house, far away from Beach City, lived the diamond hybrid we all knew as Steven Universe. But he wasn't alone. He lived with the Crystal Gems. The ones who took care of him since he was a baby.

Steven wraped the presents to put under the Christmas tree. Pearl put the lights on the rooftop of the house.Amethyst finished decorating the Christmas tree, while Garnet finished baking the gingerbread.

Steven looked at his friends, smiling.

"Everything looks great, guys!"

Just then, the door burst open. Everyone looked in the direction of the door, seeing Spinel to be the one who burst through the door.

"Steven! I have the duck-tape!"

She yelled out, holding the duck-tape. Steven walked over, taking it from her hands.

"Thanks, Spinel."

The pink gem nodded her head, walking inside after she shook the snow off of her feet. Pearl eventually joined the othere inside. Steven grinned.

"Okay, everyone. Everything looks great! And we all have one day left before Christmas! That means we have time left to buy a present for each of us!"

Everyone cheered, except Spinel. She was new to this holiday stuff, so she didn't really know how it worked.

"Oh, yeah. Spinel, you know what a gift is, right?"

Said gem nodded, scoffing as she rolled her eyes plaufully.

"Of course I do! I may not know much about these 'holidays', but I'm not dumb enough not to know what a gift is."

Steven chuckled.

"Well, you should go buy one for {Y/n}!"

The pink gem blushed at the mentioning of the human girl's name. {Y/n} was her best friend, and the girl was there for the gem every time she felt sad. Over time, Spinel started to have a crush on {Y/n}. She told Steven, the other gems and Pink Pearl, or known as Volleyball, about it, and they all promised to NOT tell the girl anything, or drop hints.

"Actually, I already have the ideal present for {Y/n}!"

Steven raised an eye brow, confused. Spinep took notice of this and proceeded to continue.

"I've decided to confess my undying love to her!"

Steven's eyes turned to stars as his gin widened.

"Spinel! That's a great present! I'm sure she'll love it!"

The gem nodded her head, understanding.

_____________________________
Small time skip to the Christmas Party because I'm lazy
_____________________________

Everyone cheered and danced to the Christmas Songs sang by Sadie Killer herself.

Spinel watched as everyone did so, staying akwardly behind the stage. She had planned to do this. She was going to go up there when the time came and confess her feelings for {Y/n}. She could do this.

"Don't worry, Spinel. You'll be fine."

Reasured Steven, placing a hand on the pink gems shoulder. She nodded to the boy, who now had to get up the stage.

"Alright everybody! It's time for presents! May you all go ahead and give yourselves the gifts you bought or made!"

Steven looked at Spinel, nodding. That means it was hee cue to come on the stage. She did so, standing besides the boy.

"Now, sorry for interupting. But, Spinel has something important to tell us all. Especially for one ofnour guests, {Y/n} {L/n=Last Name}!"

Everyone cheered and pushed {Y/n} in front of the stage, surprising the girl. Spinel cleared her throat, before speaking.

"{Y/n}. You are a goof, best friend. You were always there for me. You always helped be get out of my moods. And I am glad to have someone like you as my friend. But... For the past months, I've started feeling this tinglin' feeling inside my chest. I didn't know what it was at first... But now, Ah do."

{Y/n}'s eyes sparkeled, as her mouth was agape. Was she hearing this right?

"{Y/n} {L/n}... Will you have the honor of being my girlfrien'?"

Steven nudged the girl, making her look at him. The hybrid motioned towards the stage. The girl got the message, walking over on the stage. She gently took the microphone from Spinel, before speaking

"Spinel. I feel the same way."

With that, Spinel took the girl in her arms, dipping her down as she kissed her. Everyone cheered, clearly happy for the new couple.

Pearl and Pink Pearl stood besides one another, with Pearl trying to comfort Volleyball,who was crying tears of joy.

"They grow up so fast, Pearl!"

Pearl chuckled.

_____________________________

Welp. This was the Christmas special everyone! Hope you liked it! I'll see you all on the next one-shots! Buh-bayyy!