💖Knight!Spinel X Princess!Reader💖

This was requested by gvuutfutvugv.

DISCLAIMER:Steven Universe and its characters do NOT belong to me. They belong to Rebecca Sugar.

You belong to yourself.

This one-shot is a fluff, and will take place in a Medieval AU.

Enjoy.

_____________________________

You were lying on your bed, tired from all the things that you have done today. First, you had to go to a trial, then you had to sign some papers and lastly, you have to go to a contest of pies and anounce the winner. And boy, did your back HURT.

You groaned when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

You shouted, not even bothering to get up.

"Your Majesty? May I come in?"

You heard the voice of a familiar female. You turned your head towards her, smiling.

"Spinel, please. You know you can call me {Y/n} when we are alone. You're my girlfriend, afterall."

"Right, sorry doll."

Spinel and you were girlfriend and girlfriend. She was a knight at yout castle, but not just any knight. She was YOUR personal knight. She was given to you by your mother, Pink (yes, your mother, in this one-shot is Pink Diamond. Deal with it UvU). You quickly got attached to her and Spinel swore to protect you with her life.

By the time she stood with you, you grew romantic feelings for Spinel. And she grew romantic feelings for you. After you two confessed to eachother, everything changed. You finally had someone that loved you, and you loved Spinel just as much as she loved you. But, you two had to keep it a secrer. Otherwise, it wouldn't end well for the both of you.

Anyway, Spinel had entered your room, closing the door behind herself. You didn't give a fuck about the pain in your back anymore and went over to kiss your girlfriend. Spinel kissed back, holding your shoulders as you held onto her head.

"How was your day, doll face?"

You giggled at the pet name, humming in response.

"It was shit."

When you two are alone, you usuallu cuss. And who says a princess can't use cuss words?

"Well, that really sucks, hun."

You two giggle, before you whine out.

"Spinel, I wanna cuddleeeee."

The knight hums, before picking you up bridal-style, walking over to your bed. She lies you down , before she climbs in your bed, wrapping her arms arounr your waist. You rest your head on her chest, humming as you quickly relax.

"You're the best girlfriend and cuddle-buddy."

"Aw, gee. Thanks, toots."

_____________________________

Welp. This is it, mah doods. Sorry it's short. Anyway, see you guys soon in the next one-shot. Buh-bye!