💖Spinel X Female!Artist!Reader💖

'ello! Delia here with yet another one-shot! Sorry for the long wait. I was preparing for an up-coming exam. And, I think I did good. Not to mention that because of my low grades, my familly took my laptop away. But, you're not here to hear me vent and shit. Anyway.

DISCLAIMER:Steven Universe does NOT belong to me, but to Rebecca Sugar. You own yourself.

This one-shot is a fluff. This was requested by saltmushie. I am very sorry for the long wait.

I hope you enjoy UvU!

_____________________________

Today was a beautiful day. The sune shone bright in the oceany, clear sky. You would expect people wanting to go to the beach and relax and all that jazz. But, you are VERY wrong.

It was just you on the sand. You and the ocean. Right now, you were sitting on the hot sand, drawing the beautiful view in front of you. As you were doing so, a pink gem was walking towards you, holding a bag of donuts.

"Hey, {Y/n}!"

Greeted the gem, making you stop from what you were doing, turning around.

"Oh! Hello, Spinel!"

That's right. That was Spinel. You two knew eachother for a few months now. And in those months, you grew attached to the pink gem. You even had a crush on her. And today... Was the day you would confess your undying love to her. And you knew just the way to do so.

Spinel sat besides you, looking over at what you were drawing.

"Looks good!"

Complimented the gem, making your face go a bit red.

"Thanks."

You managed to say, without stuttering.

"Spinel,may we talk?"

You suddenly asked, making the pink gem flinch.

"Oh, ummm... Sure."

You flipped the page of your sketch book, showing Spinel a peanut butter jelly sandwich. You cleared your throat, taking a proposal position.

"Be the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich?"

You suddenly blurted out, making the gem in front of you go wide-eyed.

"..."

Silence filled the spot of he beach, the only thing that could be heard were the waves of water. You started sweating your confident smile turning into a frown as you slowly looked down. You also lowerd your sketch book. She didn't feel the same way, did she? Closed it, before slowly getting up.

"I'm sorry, that was stupid. I'll... I'll see you later, Spinel."

You turned your back to her, starting to walk away, but as you did, you felt something wrap around your waist. Before you coul process what was happing, you were pulled back. Now you were against the pink gem, face to face, her kissing you. ON. THE LIPS.

You were surprised for a second, but kissed back after a minute later. When you pulled back, tears of joy started pouring out of your glossy {e/c} eyes. Spinel panicked at this.

"O-Oh no! Are you okay? Did I hurt you!? Did I do something wrong? I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

You cut her off with a kiss, pulling back after.

"I-I'm glad you feel the same way!"

You said to her, hugging the gem. Spinel tensed up a bit, but hugged back anyway, caressing your hair with one of her gloved hands.

"I'm happy to hear ya say that, toots."

_____________________________

Holly molly! Finally. Finished it. Anyway. I hope you liked it! Sorry it was short, when it comes to fluffs, I'm kinda on a loss of thoughts and ideas and idk what to write.

This was Delia taking with ya! See ya later! Annnnnnd... Out!